Free range turkeys 22.50$ per kilo

Thanks nikad for the info.. I saw on a comercial from the US last weekend the advertisement for turkey at .22 /lb or about .50 /kg.. Oh well..
Happy turkey day..

hannstew said:
Thanks nikad for the info.. I saw on a comercial from the US last weekend the advertisement for turkey at .22 /lb or about .50 /kg.. Oh well..
Happy turkey day..

Fresh turkeys in the US are pretty comparable to the price here. The frozen ones are definitely cheaper.

nikad said:
Just thought I would share: I just picked up my turkey. It is free range from Cordoba, 6.6 kg ( they have bigger ) at Granja Converso. If you are still looking, I strongly recommend them: http://www.delicateses.com.ar/ They will deliver free of charge or you can go ( they are on Billinghurst and Lavalle in Almagro ).

THANKS! THANKS! THANKS!

You saved our Thanksgiving!

Our butcher told us this morning (at the time he was supposed to deliver the turkeys) that he had a problem with the supplier. We called Granja Converso and have two 10kg birds coming in the next hour!

Thanks again!

Sleuth said:
THANKS! THANKS! THANKS!

You saved our Thanksgiving!

Our butcher told us this morning (at the time he was supposed to deliver the turkeys) that he had a problem with the supplier. We called Granja Converso and have two 10kg birds coming in the next hour!

Thanks again!
Awww I am really happy I was able to help out :) Happy Thanksgiving to you guys !

Due to work, my room mate and I can't go out for Thanksgiving dinner and she's kinda grumpy about it, but this would make her so much happier!!!!
Thanks a bunch!!!

Damn Dave!! 40+ lbs of bird, sounds like you have quite the gathering or some hungry folks!! Enjoy..

nikad said:
Just thought I would share: I just picked up my turkey. It is free range from Cordoba, 6.6 kg ( they have bigger ) at Granja Converso. If you are still looking, I strongly recommend them: http://www.delicateses.com.ar/ They will deliver free of charge or you can go ( they are on Billinghurst and Lavalle in Almagro ).

Added this to my favourites!!! Rabbits, Alligators, sounds great!

Nikad, was your turkey frozen? I ordered from La Granja in Belgrano and was under the impression that I was getting a fresh bird but it turns out that it's frozen... good thing I got it a day early!

Back