Friendly Scottish girl looking for new amigas!

Hi - would love to hang out! I'm from San Francisco and have been living here for about 6 months...Always great to meet new friends...I'm in Palermo Botanico...

Hope it is not too late, this looks great! I have an English class tonight but will try to make it afterwards. Look forward to meeting you all!

Lauren

What an amazing night! Thank you so much for organizing! I had a fantastic time and so happy I made friends with such amazing woman! Can't wait for the FB page!

If anyone is interested in touring the city this weekend ie., to see the sites I would love a companion =)...

Amy Ostrander
The girl from San Francisco, 2 week newcomer =).

Great night ladies, lovely to have met you all. Thanks muchly to Stene and Lela for organising it all.

Amy, will send you my number in pm, my weekend trip has been postponed if you feel like doing something on Sunday give me a bell.

Sonia

amyostrander said:
What an amazing night! Thank you so much for organizing! I had a fantastic time and so happy I made friends with such amazing woman! Can't wait for the FB page!

If anyone is interested in touring the city this weekend ie., to see the sites I would love a companion =)...

Amy Ostrander
The girl from San Francisco, 2 week newcomer =).

Amy, good luck with the gallery of cuties!!! kx

Back