Girlfriends Wanted (As A Friend Who Is A Girl) :p

Hi! I know you posted this a while ago but I've also been here for a few months and don't know that many people. Let me know if you are still interested in meeting up.

I'm always looking to meet new girlfriends; been here 3 years and everybody always leaves after a while. (except me).
But I'm up in Nuñez and I don't like to go out drinking; much prefer to go for bike rides, cook at home (international food!) and do cultural things like museums/ shows/films.
If anyone wants to meet up let me know!!!!

Alright, someone needs to organize a girly outing of some sort. Looks like there's enough demand :)

I'm still up for doing something. A get together sounds like a good idea!

This pretty much works here ...

Dollarbill_zpsb88043b7.jpg

One local sentence sums it up!!! Billetera Mata Galan

I would love to join a get-together of any sort as well! Got here two weeks ago and need some social life! How about a coffee or drinks this weekend? Anyone interested?

I'm always looking to meet new girlfriends; been here 3 years and everybody always leaves after a while. (except me).
But I'm up in Nuñez and I don't like to go out drinking; much prefer to go for bike rides, cook at home (international food!) and do cultural things like museums/ shows/films.
If anyone wants to meet up let me know!!!!

Hey I'm in Nuñez/Saavedra and definitely looking for more girlfriends and generally just friends in the hood... I live alone and having neighbours is important!

If anyone wants to organize some sort of dinner or outing, I'm game!

Back