Hey everyone, I am a filmmaker...

Hartfilmsforall

Registered
...looking for inspiration in Buenos Aires. Seeking nice shooting locations and hoping to link up with other creative people who enjoy working behind and/or in front of the camera. Please get in touch if you have an idea or would like to work on something.

Hartfilmsforall said:
...looking for inspiration in Buenos Aires. Seeking nice shooting locations and hoping to link up with other creative people who enjoy working behind and/or in front of the camera. Please get in touch if you have an idea or would like to work on something.

hey there, welcome. I'm also a filmmaker. (writer/producer) shot a feature in Bs As and in Salta, but that was in 2006 when things were just as beautiful, but a lot cheaper.

Am here writing a script for our next project and would be interested in meeting up for a beer/coffee whatever also.

Hey,

I am an actress and producer and would love to work with some creative people on a fun project here. If you want to get together and talk about ideas let's meet up for a coffee!!

Hi! I'm a photographer/retoucher, and would love to meet up with other creative people here! would be great to meet for a coffee and chat about ideas and things....

Hey, it would be great to meet up. I will bring along some of my ideas too. I live in the centre and the most convenient times for me would be on Wednesdays between 10.00 and 17.00 or anytime on Sundays. Please let me know your availability and we will work something out.

Hi, for me it would have to be Sundays or after 7pm during the week as I work 9-6!! Looking forward to meeting you all!

What about today at 3pm? Somewhere semi-central, like?? starbucks alto palermo?

I think it would be best to organise a group meeting close to the centre sometime next week for anyone interested sharing their ideas and possibly collaborating on a film in the future. If anyone is available on Wednesday at midday please let me know. Thanks

Hey all,

Can't do Wednesdays unfortunately but what about this Sunday at the Galeria Pacifico Starbucks? That's in the center...

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Zimm Newcomers Forum 3
S Newcomers Forum 26
O Newcomers Forum 0
S Newcomers Forum 1
B Newcomers Forum 3
Back