Hoping to Make Some Female Friends

I also can't do Monday night! I would love to meet up with anyone on Sunday night, maybe we could pick a centrally located cafe? I'd be willing to arrange something if people still want to come on Sunday.

That sounds good to me, what about a cafe in palermo? That´s probably central to most of us. plaza serrano is always nice, but it is sometimes too crowded. Any ideas?

Palermo sounds good to me. We could try Plaza Serrano and see if it's not too crowded. Also, I know there is a pretty nice bar/cafe there that is open 24 hours: I'm a little concerned that some places might not be open at six.

If we wanted to meet at 8 we could go to AcaBar, one of my favorites, but it doesn't open until then.

Any suggestions?

We could plan on meeting at 8 too, that´s fine with me, so we can go to your fave place. Let´s see if anyone else is in for Sunday and if they´d rather go earlier or at 8...

If I'm not feeling it at my landlord's party, I'd like to come to Palermo too. 8 would be fine with me! Nothing wrong with two nights in a row, right?

Aca bar is super close to my house. So I'll join if everyone decides to meet there.

I could probably make tonight at 8 pm, but no promises! I have a deadline tomorrow (Monday), but am close to finishing my work...

Where is AcaBar? Or the other locations that were mentioned?

~ Jenn

Hi!
I would love to meet Monday evening, can't make it tonight!

Okay so AcaBar at 8 sounds good for a number of us! I´ve never been there so I don´t have the address either. Can someone who has it let us know?

Back