Hoping to Make Some Female Friends

Ryoga: There are a lot of foreigners living in Buenos Aires and i dont think it is fair to say that Palermo is "yanquivil". If you are living in San Telmo, you must be aware of the thousands of foreigners that are strolling the streets day and night, no? In fact, it may be the most popular foreign area of Buenos Aires....

This whole city is full of foreigners, you yourself are living with them, so try not to sound like you are better than the Americans here. P.s, i am not american.

And by the way, this is a woman's forum only, so stop trying to pick up us ladies here :)

Enjoy Buenos Aires!!

RaspberryBeret said:
Hello, everyone!

I just moved to BsAs about 6 weeks ago. Things have more or less settled down for me in terms of my work, and now I'm dying to make friends and have a social life!

I'm a 25 year old single American (a woman, of course) in Recoleta, and I'm just hoping to make some cool female friends (it's so difficult when you don't know many people). My interests are pretty general (salsa dancing, movies, shopping, reading, exploring what the Buenos Aires has to offer, etc), but I'm always up for trying new things. I'm pretty much an open book.

If you're up for making a friend, just drop me a line! :)
-Lauren

Why being so restrictive on the gender of the people you want to meet? Is this an evidence of distrust, sex war imported from the northern hemisphere?
I didnt understand the "of course" part, anybody could explain? Did "Sex and the City" have such a big impact on us american socializing habbits? ;o)

The "of course" part is because she posted it in the women's forum, so hopefully she is of course a woman...

Back