I hate dulce de leche

It's a no go for me too but I have to add that I tried DDL from Columbia and it was much better. I have no issues with saying that I don't like DDL and it is almost always followed by a avalanche of insults. I miss having a caramel sundae.

I had a New Zealand workmate who gave our argentine colleagues a huge teaspoon full of vegemite each telling them it tasted just like Dulce de Leche.

That is mean. I don´t care if you don´t like our pizza, or if you hate the current administration, but if you hate Dulce de Leche... GTFO! This should be a question in the airport, with a big pot of "Campo Quijano" premium dulce de leche as a test to enter into the country.

Celia said:
I think it's an acquired taste. I didn't used to like it the first couple of years I was here, but now I do. There are different varieties, I like the thick rather than the translucent one. And I love those little dulce candy bars like Vauquita...
Do you also write and make drawings on the walls of public baños? :D:D:D

Lamb said:
My boyfriend does the same, he can finish a jar in one sitting, eating it without anything else. Ive never tasted vegemite, but it doesnt sound too attractive haha. I give people drop (licorice) if i want to see funny faces. Dont even like the stuff myself, but its something typical and people love to get typical candies from other countries. To me its just hilarious.
I used to give the locals a Scandinavian licorice specialty called 'Super Piratos'. They hate it.

When my Argentino girlfriend had one, she asked me to have two more.
Like it? I asked. No, I am going to kill my kid brother, was her answer.

John.St said:
I used to give the locals a Scandinavian licorice specialty called 'Super Piratos'. They hate it.

When my Argentino girlfriend had one, she asked me to have two more.
Like it? I asked. No, I am going to kill my kid brother, was her answer.

Come on Scandinavian (salty) liquorice is to die for ! Wow ..and then try salty liquorice ice-cream...better than sex, really:p

i guess its an acquired taste dulce de leche! just like when I made myself a peanut butter sandwich one time at my cousins house in ARgentina..He says peanut butter is disgusting! how could "los yanquis eat that"!

French jurist said:
If you don't like it, you may be stoned
If you're stoned, you may like it

As someone that is often stoned by the local shrubbery, I will say that before i went to Singapore...hated it! Since I got back...lovin it!

BROOKLYN said:
i guess its an acquired taste dulce de leche! just like when I made myself a peanut butter sandwich one time at my cousins house in ARgentina..He says peanut butter is disgusting! how could "los yanquis eat that"!

I have a lot of friends from ARG and Colombia who think peanut butter is the most disgusting thing ever. I love it. But I do like ddl too.

Back