I See Larger Headcount Of Gringo In Argentina Vs Rest

IMHO , the women in Argentina are much more attractive than anywhere else in South America. That is why I am here.........

I think Argentina has plenty of very good looking women, but I think Colombia tops it by a wide margin. And although I am from the region, I must confess that I find the stereotypical behavior and attitude of Latin American women quite annoying.

I can't understand Chileans. That's not Spanish. Also Chilean wine doesn't even come close to touching Argentinas, no even close!
There are some really decent wines in Chile. I am not a Chile-Fan and since I have moved to Mendoza I am consuming local wines only, but they do have some good ones over there as well.

What do you mean by conservatives? Is it about economics?
If so what is wrong with that? Look at the mess the progres did in here!!
Regarding chilean women, they are anything but conservatives, at least the ones I have met!!!
They are pretty conservative with their values. The economy is 100% neo-liberal in Chile.

Until you have actually visited Argentina, you wont get it.
While Buenos Aires is NOT Paris, or the Paris of South America, it is a very unique, interesting, and world class city.
I have been all over the world, and while I like Tokyo, Hong Kong, Bangkok, Singapore, Paris, Barcelona, Milan, and dozens of other cities around the world, none of em are quite like BsAs.

Some people here complain, sure. Many of whom are either just venting, or who live here for family or romantic reasons.

But every year, many people visit Buenos Aires, and like it, and a certain amount stay, for months, or years.
Its a bigger city, with a LOT more going on than in Santiago.

I love the modernist architecture in Chile, and the fancy hot dogs, and the cinema, which is a bit quirkier than Argentina- cant imagine an Argentine film maker making "Tony Manero", for example.
But Buenos Aires has a history, a culture, and a wacky personality that is more to my taste.
Not everyone likes it. But a lot of people do.

Speaking about wines Chilean Wines have received more international Awards at the International Wine challenge , May 2013 and Chosen by Wine Spectator as the best overall

: CHILE CLEANS UP AT INTERNATIONAL WINE CHALLENGE.

Chilean winemakers demonstrated their star quality at the 30[sup]th[/sup] annual International Wine Challenge picking up a total of 17 Gold medals, 104 Silver and 192 Bronze medals.

http://www.digitalnewsroom.co.uk/iwc/chile/

Until you have actually visited Argentina, you wont get it.
While Buenos Aires is NOT Paris, or the Paris of South America, it is a very unique, interesting, and world class city.
I have been all over the world, and while I like Tokyo, Hong Kong, Bangkok, Singapore, Paris, Barcelona, Milan, and dozens of other cities around the world, none of em are quite like BsAs.

Some people here complain, sure. Many of whom are either just venting, or who live here for family or romantic reasons.

But every year, many people visit Buenos Aires, and like it, and a certain amount stay, for months, or years.
Its a bigger city, with a LOT more going on than in Santiago.

I love the modernist architecture in Chile, and the fancy hot dogs, and the cinema, which is a bit quirkier than Argentina- cant imagine an Argentine film maker making "Tony Manero", for example.
But Buenos Aires has a history, a culture, and a wacky personality that is more to my taste.
Not everyone likes it. But a lot of people do.

Just for the Hot Dogs Santiago is worth a visit..... years light ahead of the Panchos... specially at the Domino Chain, not to mention the seafood

Hot Dog Italiano
as-principal.png

AGREGADOS.png

Can you top this

europeo-21_36_273x214.jpg

Just for the Hot Dogs Santiago is worth a visit..... years light ahead of the Panchos... specially at the Domino Chain, not to mention the seafood at Aqui esta Coco.

vienesas.jpg

Hot Dog Italiano

AGREGADOS.png

Can you top this

europeo-21_36_273x214.jpg

OK so you want some comparisons... well let me tell you about driving .. in Argentina the male has the control of the road and the intersections of course too.. do not venture forth in front of the cars as you will lose if walking .. that is for the most part.. of course some people like myself with the right hair color sometimes we win.. but do not put chance to the wind.. or you can be a cripple too... however driving in Chile is much different.. as a driver you need to stop at all times for people crossing the street at the cross walks.. everyone stops there so you better do the same too.. such a different society for sure.. is it better? and for whom? I also come from the northern part of the USA -- there is a certain segment of the population who also could care less if a car is traveling at 100 miles per hour they will just walk into the middle of the street at a snail's pace to cross from one side to the other.. Cars screeching to a halt just for them. Their pants dragging at their knees too. It goes back to another posting of the guards at McDonalds or Burger King saying you cannot use our facilities here until you have paid for your sandwich.. Clean hands are no bonus. Each country -- different industries -- Peeing in Public -- Different thinking... just because countries share a border with each other .. means nothing... as within each country in different cities or even in different parts of each city the thinking of the people is different too.. we all have our own opinions and we all need to be conscious of those opinions all the time too. This is my own humble opinion. Thank you for allowing me to share such with all of you again too. W

Back