Is It Not Time For Another Baexpats Picnic ?

nlaruccia,thank you for asking what to bring.I was thinking that it would be nice if people brought something "EXOTIC" that people may be missing. IF they can.I am thinking of bringing burritos or a north african type empanada but no firm p romises yet. If someone was in a position to bring a COOLER with some ICE that would be great.I will be bringing a thermal bag with ice, but more would be good. A BIG RUBBISH/GARBAGE BAG.Disposable PLATES and CUTLERY. If anyone can think of something else, please speak up.DRINKS It won t be as hot as today, but still hot.

Ok ,having thought about accessibility and that some may not be too familiar with public transport I kept the location simple near the more famous part of Bosques, but easily accessible from Plaza Italia .
Plaza Almirante Gonzalez Catan http://maps.google.c...enos Aires&z=15

If you zoom in on the satellite view I will be looking for a place near that fountain in the shade of the trees .
TIME: 1pm

Lets make this a relaxed affair, where we can get to know each other. I am kind of wary to post this map so as not to attract people with commercial interests only, be it from the forum or the casual reader. Please come for the fun only.

Could you give us a phone number to call if we get lost.

Excellent Deniz. v I will be sending you all a phone number tonight or tomorrow morning.

Greetings! I just moved down to BA last week and and have been stalking the forums for a couple of days now. I saw this thread and was wondering if this picnic would be open to noobs or if you need a decoder rang and special underwear? I can prepare something, though I'm quickly learning that spices and good coffee are about as common as unicorns in BA.

why talk
why ask
why not just do it

make a date
if people show they do eat
if people do not show they do not eat

seems simple

go 4 it

The date : Feb 3 1pm The place : Bosques de Palermo What to bring : Good mood,some drink some food enough for you or to share with others .Special requests : a cooler with ice,a large black bin bag .

I'm going to bring a friend and introduce him to the expat community.

Back