Just assaulted I feel not good at all

agree with Jez, in the worst case they could be send by "big" guys to some places, could face a vendetta from them (what I fear the most)

just one point: it wasn't stones but pieces of macadam (which is less heavy/harmful...)

Today I have no ID with me, I suppose the police will ask for it. Maybe I will go tomorrow morning, first thing.

Hello
Try to avoid them I think that they were there by coincidence and you will never see them again but I can understand your fears. I like the idea of pepper spray and will make you feel a lot better. They got furious because someone pointed out what they were doing and this kind of people don`t think on what they are doing. Hope you forget all this soon.
greetings
Reina

And about the police Iam a local and I doubt they can do something because they are either at the offices or very busy to take care of people I would like to be wrong

I have already seen 2 or 3 of these teenagers before (the youngest, who are very young), at the same place. But today it was some other older teenagers with them. Starbucks in Coronel Diaz, must be one of their target, and the start of today's troubles was in the McDonald's at Alto Palermo Shopping Center.
more than forgetting this, I hope they will forget me.

I am very sorry to hear about this. It was good of you to try to help. For me you still sound in shock. Please look after yourself and accept any support you can from friends to a professional ear. Just leave the teenagers and look after yourself. In afew weeks you will hopefully start to move on.

Well, that really sucks! Sooner or later in any major city you will run into things like this. The best things to do is just consider it a lesson learned. While your intentions were good the environment for your intentions was not suitable. Hard to believe and yes, that sucks too... but it's true.

All major cities have rules of engagement. So unless you are armed and trained sufficiently to intervene it is simply not worth it, and even then, you need to be prepared for the out come. Which in Argentina, from what I hear, whacking thugs makes you the criminal.

It will take you a few days to recover from the fear factor and shock of what you experienced. You will most likely find yourself looking over your shoulder a bit more. But life will go on and your senses should be a little keener and you will be a little wiser. I would chalk it up to one of those really crappy life in the big city educational experiences. After all you have a life and the critters you encountered do not and most likely never will.

Also I do not think they will be watching for you or even paying attention to whether you are around or not. Like Lee said.. Just a random encounter.

Lee said:
You can become a victim right along with the victim. Sad but true.

And there will be a crowd of people watching it all happen to you and not doing anything about it. Just the way it is in the city. Don't let it taint you on the city and maybe use it as an opportunity to change your routine.

Back