Just assaulted I feel not good at all

Bulnes is, indeed, quite an odd station for that to happen. If you're concerned about entering the Bulnes Station, I'd walk to another one, either Aguero or Scalabrini Ortiz. Sorry to hear what happened. :(

The closest Police station is Charcas and Anchorena. Comisaria 19.

There is absolutely no reason for you not to buy yourself a really good (large/oversized) pepper spray (I would recommend the ''Red Sabre'' in the 110gr bottle - law enforcement strength) and a reasonable stun gun (it doesn't have to be anything fancy - the armerias in the police district sell them - the one I have is pocket sized - it has ''ws-301'' on it - my guess is its about 200,000 or 300,000 volts)...

I recommend the spray to be OVERSIZED because in dangerous/stressful situations when the adrenaline is pumping its natural and normal for anyone to get a bit shaky and start to fumble so larger is better in this instance...

I know this is only a 'band aid'' - it won't make up for the terrible experience you have had but having something with you in future might just make you feel a bit more secure/empowered and if (Gods forbid) something like this ever happens again at least you have a choice...

The choice bit of course is the HARD part - and where you DO have the choice to walk/run/get away that is ALWAYS your best option - you NEVER know when the bad guy has a knife or a gun - and when you are dealing with multiple assailants its the scariest situation of all - simply because its not a situation that anyone can really control or guarantee the outcome in...

Really sorry this happened to you - hope my suggestions are helpful...

John.

I am surprised that this didn´t make the news. It is Bulnes after all, not a deserted street in La Matanza. Don´t worry, I don´t think those kids will be around anymore, if they are please scream for help and do call the police.

I would like to thank all of you for your help.

weapons... absolutely useless, as you said, we can never know how crazy can become the guys in front of you.
It's dark when I leave my office. I feel that's a better thing (to not be recognize).
I will maybe switch for the bus
avoid Bulnes for a while
change my timing in the morning
change my look maybe...
and hope to never see these people again

I spent some months in Mexico DF (Perisur...) & La Mariscal Quito before, never had or even seen a problem.

Johnno said:
and a reasonable stun gun (it doesn't have to be anything fancy - the armerias in the police district sell them - the one I have is pocket sized - it has ''ws-301'' on it - my guess is its about 200,000 or 300,000 volts)...

Have you ever tried using your stun gun on a group of 10 people all at the same time. I think you would end up being the one shocked...or worse..

Lee, this is exactly what happened. It turned to a nightmare no more than 10 seconds after I interacted with them. At least I should never have done that in a place I go everyday.

I like Buenos Aires, I am here for 2 months now, and lived to many other places before (mostly in Asia)

Back