Kindle Book Club? Or the like?

I'm interested and with Kindle. I just read and can recommend State of Wonder by Ann Patchett. I would be glad to read The Arrogant Years by Lucette Lagnado.

Sorry to hear Florence has already read "State of Wonder," as it's on my to read list as well! "The Arrogant Years" looks very interesting, but I'm always a little wary of memoirs - some are so wonderful, but others...

Hi, I'm interested in a once a month book group! I brought a kindle but haven't used it much and was just hunting for something to download but I have no idea what's out there.
I'm up for anything that's been suggested, the Ann Patchett book sounds great!
Let me know when and where--I'm in Belgrano, happy to go anywhere not too far from the D line and willing to go further....

I would be happy with either of them. I just won't remember State of Wonder as well as the rest of you. I had it checked out as a library book, so it is no longer on my Kindle.

What we could do is read the State of Wonder book and hopefully I can get it finished and I can lend Florence the book online. One of my friends told me you can lend people books for two weeks, so that may all work out.

What do you think ladies? Shall we start reading?

To get together; when works better? Evening, weekend? Let me know and I'll get planning!

I'm happy to read any of them. For me some time on a weekend works best as I have a very changeable schedule.

Back