Kindle Book Club? Or the like?

legilber, any chance you want to make a listserv for this (google groups maybe?) and PM the people who have expressed interest? it might be easier for people to follow the latest info if we do it via email rather than trying to follow the decisions via forum posts.

Will be moving to BA ina few months and love this idea. Have Kindle...will read.

sgarlow said:
legilber, any chance you want to make a listserv for this (google groups maybe?) and PM the people who have expressed interest? it might be easier for people to follow the latest info if we do it via email rather than trying to follow the decisions via forum posts.

Good idea!! I'll start getting it organized today. Oh, and the book is starting to shape up quite nicely!!

i'd love to join too! is there any chance we can do the meeting on sunday nigh (11/26) instead of saturday? excited to start reading :)

I have an iPad and like the idea. Not sure if I would be able to make it to every meeting cause of business related travel ....

I love mi Kindle with all my heart (and is not the first time I write it). But I am a dude :-(

Right now, reading "Timequake" by Vonnegut.

I am not sure if this group ended up happening, but I just saw this and would be very interested for the next go around. Let me know. Not sure how this PM thing works etc. My email is: [email protected]. I am interested if during a weekday. daytime or evening, just not weekend. Let me know! Thanks!

Back