Kindle Book Club? Or the like?

This is a great idea, please count me in! I got my kindle specifically for the move to BA and it's been so amazing. Maybe a weekend afternoon once a month?

I could potentially do a weekend evening, but weekend days are out for me. A weekday evening would be perfect. However, if the consensus is a weekend afternoon, I will wish you all all the best!

Hi,
I'd like to join you in the book club! have you decided when to start and where? and on what to read first?
Thanks for the info! :)

I think the general census would be that we would read the following book: State of Wonder by Ann Patchett. I'm actually downloading it as we speak :)

And then if anyone gets done early, we'd like to be able to lend it to Florence, as she could use a re-refresher!

The weekends are much better for me but I have no preference for afternoon or evening. They're the same!

How would you ladies like to meet on February 25th? That way we have a month to read the book. During the weekend, we could all come with some suggestions for the next book.

If its in the evening, are we talking about Argentine evening, like 9:00? Or could we maybe meet around 6 or 7?

Up for all suggestions!!

I'm interested!! But does it have to be restricted to ladies? I'm not really a lady. A queen, yes, maybe ;0

I could best during the week but if most of you prefer the weekend, I could manage! Or at least meet February 25 and then see.
It's not restricted to ladies, that's what I think :)
Thanks!

Definitely not only for women! I just hope everyone is ok with some of the selections we may read!

great!! Please keep me posted through PM if it ends up happening!

Back