let,s cheer ourselves up

Tim decided to tie the knot with his long-time girlfriend.
One evening, after the honeymoon, he was assembling some loads for an upcoming hunt.
His wife was standing there at the bench watching him.
After a long period of silence, she finally speaks. "Honey, I've been thinking. Now that we are married, I think it's time you quit hunting, shooting, hand-loading and fishing. Maybe you should sell your guns and boat".
Tim gets this horrified look on his face.
She says "Darling, what's wrong?"
"There for a minute you were sounding like my ex-wife".
"Ex-wife!" she screams "I didn't know you were married before!"
"I wasn't!"

Kicillof said that paying 8% interest rate on the Repsol debt was a great deal. He said that it's a lot less than what you pay on your credit card or when you buy a refrigerator. Someone has to tell him that the refrigerator is purchased in pesos, but well, that's just funny.

http://www.clarin.com/politica/Kicillof-quieren-confieso-cuotas-millones_0_1092491005.html

A man walks into a bar and asks the bartender for a case of beer, any kind except Quilmes. The bartender says, "What's wrong with Quilmes, don't you like it? The man says, "I hate that shit". Last night I drank a whole case of Quilmes and blew chunks. The bartender says, "You drink a case of any beer you're going to blow chunks". You don't understand said the man, Chunks is my dog.

givemeyourcash.png

in spanish:

¿cuál es el pais con menos poblacion del mundo?

What you are watching bellow is two actors doing a re-enactment of a text dialog exchange between two regular Youtube users after them hearing the news that Nelson Mandela had passed away.

reminds me of this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ll-lia-FEIY

A woman is giving birth, the baby comes out, then the doctor takes the baby and throws him on the ground, steps on him, takes him again and throws him against a wall.
The woman is horrified, starts yelling "my bbbbaaaabbbyyyyy", then the doctor stops and tells her, while laughing "April fool's joke, he was already dead"

Back