Luggage

What if its two older desktops? Don't have the ganas to sell then rebuy. Rather just bring it through with me when I come back again.
I was referring to new stuff. In my experience, Customs people just ignore older stuff. I've returned with an old and a new computer - no hassle.

I was referring to new stuff. In my experience, Customs people just ignore older stuff. I've returned with an old and a new computer - no hassle.
When I had an office there, I once brought 3 laptops. They did stop me and asked me about it. I made sure to pre-load stuff on them so when you turned it on, it looked like already had things on it and it wasn't new. Customs is mainly concerned about things that you'll try to resell and profit.
If you bring in electronics, just make sure to make it look like you're using it in case they make you turn it on. I just said 1 was a personal laptop and 2 were work for 2 different companies that I had to work separately on due to work protocols for the company.

Thanks for all the information!

Alot for newbie, some things I understand, some things not yet. Ill have to look up.

Yes, for sure buses to learn Local Life and City!

Ill get there!

Back