Manning Sentenced To 35 Years In The Slammer Fair....!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Forget the spying, I wonder how many Americans know about events like My Lai?
The My Lai massacre where 175-200 Vietnamese niggers were killed?
Second Lieutenant William Calley ended up serving 3½ years of house arrest.
No higher ranking officers were disciplined, no to mention sentenced to jail, or - as in the Nürnberg (Nuremberg) processes - condemned to death.

Happy napalm parties for a million or more civillian Vietnam-niggers, called 'gooks' and pretended to be (unarmed) Viet Cong.

As far as I can tell, a lot of people in the US, including Afro-Americans, view a large proportion of the remaining 95% of humanity as niggers, whose lives are worthless, to be treated as niggers in the good old days.

Slaughter of civilian niggers in Iraq and Afghanistan
Abu Graib prison: torturing Iraqui niggers
Abductions of innocent foreign niggers because they had the same names as suspected terrotists.
They were then tortured by the CIA and their minions, and afterwards, when the mistake was revealed, they were denied any kind of compensation.

At a wedding in Texas, a couple of men fire their guns into the air. A passing USAF plane fires at them, killing 16 men, women and children. The bereaved families are offered a compensation of US$ 2,500 for each dead.
Fair enough? US$ 2,500 is the compensation for a dead Afghanistan-nigger.

"non public circles" like the circles of cuckoo conspiracy theorists on the internet? Sure sounds like it. Yeah, I'm taking it for what it's worth.

No, I don't buy the story that it was plane load of bodies sent by the Iranian Government as a decoy. I think the facts speak for themselves. The Captain of the Vincennes acted in a reckless manner, shot down a civilian aircraft, and cost the lives of many innocent people. Yes, this was during combat operations. Yes, there were NOTAMS issued regarding aircraft flying towards US warships. Yes, the base that the airliner flew out of was also a base that had Iranian F-14's. Yes, there was some confusion about the details of the aircraft. But that's what combat is. Information is always incomplete, confusion reigns, plans change, people's lives are at stake. But the Captain is the Captain. He has the final responsibility for the actions of his crew, and this Captain should have been court martialled.

I do contest the idea that military professionals are heartless paid killers. I was in the military for 12 years - first as a US Marine then as a US Navy Aviator. In my entire career I never once served with someone who could be described like that - and I served with a LOT of people on the very tip of the spear.

I do contest the idea that military professionals are heartless paid killers. I was in the military for 12 years - first as a US Marine then as a US Navy Aviator. In my entire career I never once served with someone who could be described like that - and I served with a LOT of people on the very tip of the spear.

Absolutely not all military personal are heartless paid killers. I never said or implied that. But the US military is a reflection of the United States, and like the United States itself, the US military is made of up great people and a-holes. However, due to politics and the fact that most Americans (not all) don't give a frack about what happens outside their borders, evil people with power, both inside and outside of the military, can get away with a lot of shit.

be honest with me. How much outrage did the video bellow generate in the US? If most Americans gave a rats ass, how much outrage should it have generated?

http://youtu.be/x4PgpbQfxgo

On September 5, 1983, U.S. President Ronald Reagan condemned the shooting down of the airplane as the "Korean airline massacre", a "crime against humanity [that] must never be forgotten" and an "act of barbarism... [and] inhuman brutality".

Ah, but this was the evil Soviet shootdown of Korean Air Lines Flight 007.

It was admitted by the US government in legal briefs and publicly by Admiral William Crowe, that the USS Vincennes was in Iranian territorial waters at the time of the act of barbarism, massacre and inhuman brutality.

What was the official US government reaction to the "airline massacre", the "crime against humanity that must never be forgotten" and an "act of barbarism... and inhuman brutality" when Iran Air Flight 655 was shot down (Flight 655 was an Airbus A300 B2, which the competent US pilot obviously could not tell from a sailing Iranian patrol vessel)?

The US government said 'Oh shit happens, here is some dough'.

The payment of compensation was explicitly characterized by the US as being on an ex gratia basis, and the rogue state U.S.A. denied having any responsibility or liability for what happened.

The official US is always in denial when one of their arms has committed a crime.

The My Lai massacre where 175-200 Vietnamese niggers were killed?
Second Lieutenant William Calley ended up serving 3½ years of house arrest.

Happy napalm parties for a million or more civillian Vietnam-niggers, called 'gooks' and pretended to be (unarmed) Viet Cong.

As far as I can tell, a lot of people in the US, including Afro-Americans, view a large proportion of the remaining 95% of humanity as niggers, whose lives are worthless, to be treated as niggers in the good old days.

Slaughter of civilian niggers in Iraq and Afghanistan
Abu Graib prison: torturing Iraqui niggers
Abductions of innocent foreign niggers because they had the same names as suspected terrotists.
They were then tortured by the CIA and their minions, and afterwards, when the mistake was revealed, they were denied any kind of compensation.

At a wedding in Texas, a couple of men fire their guns into the air. A passing USAF plane fires at them, killing 16 men, women and children. The bereaved families are offered a compensation of US$ 2,500 for each dead.
Fair enough? US$ 2,500 is the compensation for a dead Afghanistan-nigger.

Vietnamese Niggers and Afghan Nigger... Plop give me a break .... ?

Vietnamese Niggers and Afghan Nigger... Plop give me a break .... ?
Break

As I wrote: As far as I can tell, a lot of people in the US, including Afro-Americans, view a large proportion of the remaining 95% of humanity as niggers, whose lives are worthless, to be treated as niggers in the good old days.

When the US Army or Airforce kill an Afghan child (it's called "collateral damage") the compensation is US$ 2,500.
When the CIA sends a Canadian citizen to be tortured eight months in Syria, the compensation is zero.

At least 175 Vietnamese civilians butchered = Calley served 3½ years of house arrest.

At least 175 US citizens butchered = war.

Nationalists have problems acknowledging their country's ill deeds.

One hell of an Ayatollah. He knew in advance that the USS Vincennes would illegally enter Iranian territorial waters, that it would target a routine daily flight between Tehran and Dubai, and it would fire on it, even though it had a transponder clearly broadcasting that it was a civilian aircraft.

This Ayatollah was the greatest genius in the history of men.
Like I said take it for whatever. But it doesn't take much research/reading to uncover this info.

For what it's worth I asked my Brasilian wife if she knew about My Lai, IA 665, Iran Contra, KAL007, etc. She didn't know about any of those incidents. But I know about Carandiru. And I was in the US when that happened.

I think when you start to paint an entire population with one brush the argument loses potency fast.

For what it's worth I asked my Brasilian wife if she knew about My Lai, IA 665, Iran Contra, KAL007, etc. She didn't know about any of those incidents. But I know about Carandiru. And I was in the US when that happened.

She is not American, is she? I was not expecting her to know about it. And yes, most Brazilians know about Carandiru. And most Brazilains don't give a shit. They think those prisoners deserved what they got, just like most Americans don't care about what happens to the people in the Middle East. And both societies pay a very high price for their complacency.

Reminds me of this quote by a great researcher/biologist:

Kill one man, and you are a murderer. Kill millions of men, and you are a conqueror. Kill them all, and you are a god.

(Jean Rostand, Thoughts of a Biologist)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back