Mcdonalds, Starbcucks and Burger King to be closed down soon!

Ceviche

Registered
Have you guys heard about this rumor?

The cause being the hassles being faced by these food chains to import the goodies they need at the right price.

Over the top IMO.
I can see SB turning tails, not both McD and BK. These two can certainly adapt and continue.

I say it's BS.

There's going to be more of them, not less. They're reproducing like rabbits. Another Mickey D about to open on the corner of Callao and Santa Fe. Next to a fairly new Starbucks.

A senior manager of Mcdonalds Argentina gave me this info, btw.

I can't see starbucks closing. Have you seen how they can't open new ones fast enough? They're always full. That kind of cash flow buys a lot of flexibility.

According to the Mcdoanlds senior manager , all the 3 chains are undergoing serious losses despite the business! I could not understand the "mumbo-jumbo" but I understand it was to do with high import costs and difference in blue/white dollar rates. Go figure!

Ceviche said:
According to the Mcdoanlds senior manager , all the 3 chains are undergoing serious losses despite the business! I could not understand the "mumbo-jumbo" but I understand it was to do with high import costs and difference in blue/white dollar rates. Go figure!

This is absolutely NOT true. I have a feeling either there was some communication error or this guy was feeding you some BS....

But no way McDonalds and Starbucks will close in Buenos Aires. I don't have any idea about Burger King or what their profits are like but no way McDonalds or Starbucks is going to close.

@ earlyretirement, maybe you are right but as the wise say " their is no smoke without a fire"

Back