Moving To Bahia Blanca

any reason why? probably the suckiest town in Argentina.
Bahia Blanca..one of the most depressing cities of South America. If I have to live there for one month..I would probably die in depression.

How funny, my husband has traveled all over Argentina for work and he said the exact same thing about it a while back. Now I kind of want to go with him if he gets sent again, just to see how much it sucks for myself. I think the only place he hates more is the Argentina-Paraguay border (depressing, dangerous), but I think he was actually in Paraguay for that.

The paper towels alone serve as a very good example of the low quality you can expect to encounter in Argentina.

hahaha funny that you mention paper towels. My husband couldn't get over how absorbant the paper towels my parents use were when my dad made us bacon. So on my last trip home I brought him back a couple rolls as a surprise and it made his day. Some people ask for ipads, some for paper towels. Cheapest gift ever

In regards to Bahia Blanca, went for a wedding and will go again for a birthday. Super sleepy town and I'd imagine very boring long term...

Back