Moving To Bahia Blanca

Even worse than Guayaquil?

I have lived for 9 months in Guayaquil, And been off and on to Bahia Blanca. I think between the two, Bahia Blanca takes the cake for being a sodding place to die.

On our way down to Madryn a few years ago, we decided to stay the night in Bahia Blanca for no other reason than we were knackered.
The first hotel we found was the Hotel California, I kid you not. I really wanted to stay there for the obvious reasons, but one look round and we made a sharp exit.
It was then getting late and starting to rain so we fell into the Hotel Barne and I'm not joking when I say it was probably the creepiest and most depressing room I've ever slept in, if indeed sleep is what we did when we weren't falling out of bed or being asphyxiated by the stench.
Barn(e) certainly lived up to its name.
http://www.hotelbarne.bvconline.com.ar/

Even the best hotels in Bahia Blanca are horrible and creepy.

frechie wrote-

I wonder what would happen with IP addresses coming from someone who buys banners on BAexpats, ouaf ouaf
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

O,K, so if I buy and pay banner fee, then can get typing and Quote ability back ? Where to go to pay ?

I have lived for 9 months in Guayaquil, And been off and on to Bahia Blanca. I think between the two, Bahia Blanca takes the cake for being a sodding place to die.
Why would you want to live in Guayaquil for 9 months?!?!?!

frechie wrote-

I wonder what would happen with IP addresses coming from someone who buys banners on BAexpats, ouaf ouaf
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

O,K, so if I buy and pay banner fee, then can get typing and Quote ability back ? Where to go to pay ?
Have you tried another computer to see if you have the same problem with quoting?

Have you tried another computer to see if you have the same problem with quoting?

Lord behold! Joe, I have just logged in using my other Vaio lap top and I can do the quote ! And it let me type freely and each typed key stroke shows without any delays!
Why in hell the other lap top does not let me quote nor type correctly ? Any idea ? Help me out please. ! I already did re-boot and ran complete virus scan too but the problem persists!

Lord behold! Joe, I have just logged in using my other Vaio lap top and I can do the quote ! And it let me type freely and each typed key stroke shows without any delays!
Why in hell the other lap top does not let me quote nor type correctly ? Any idea ? Help me out please. ! I already did re-boot and ran complete virus scan too but the problem persists!
Your best bet is to come to BA and sell that laptop to an unsuspecting local.

Back