Mundo Lingo This Friday!

with great efforts and talks , i get the phone numbers and whatsapp..and next day..the girls dont respond..

very sad.

Well, I can't think of anything clever to say about that, but I'm sure that any second now Rooney, Joe, Pauper or someone like that will be along to say something devastatingly sarcastic.

Well, I can't think of anything clever to say about that, but I'm sure that any second now Rooney, Joe, Pauper or someone like that will be along to say something devastatingly sarcastic.

ha ha! you made my day!! Hilarious!

ha ha! you made my day!! Hilarious!

with great efforts and talks , i get the phone numbers and whatsapp..and next day..the girls dont respond..

very sad.

It remind me of the time I tried to follow Mystery's advice.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3pM77Xt4rVk

I have to admit I went to one a couple of weeks ago with an Argentine friend of mine. A college student (maybe 20 years old) from Cordoba stuck to my friend like foot fungs all night. There was probably a fifteen year difference in age between them, and she didn't get the chance to socialize and meet other people and practice English. He asked her for her cell phone number and she gave him a fake one and he was daring enough to whip out his cell phone on the spot and call her, and then ask her why her's didn't ring. I know that Argentine women can be what many call "histerica", but just because one gives out her phone number doesn't mean she's interested. I asked my friend why didn't she just admit to him that she wasn't interested and she said that she has problems saying "no". Argentine women, not all of them (I don't want to generalize), aren't direct or straight forward. It's a tough call if you're trying to pick one up. Beware of the milongas and tango classes. Yes you can find a lot of foreign women looking for romance there with a tall dark Argentine, but the portenas already know that the men who attend them often go with the sole purpose of asking them to go and get a "cafecito" after the milonga.

I have to admit I went to one a couple of weeks ago with an Argentine friend of mine. A college student (maybe 20 years old) from Cordoba stuck to my friend like foot fungs all night. There was probably a fifteen year difference in age between them, and she didn't get the chance to socialize and meet other people and practice English. He asked her for her cell phone number and she gave him a fake one and he was daring enough to whip out his cell phone on the spot and call her, and then ask her why her's didn't ring. I know that Argentine women can be what many call "histerica", but just because one gives out her phone number doesn't mean she's interested. I asked my friend why didn't she just admit to him that she wasn't interested and she said that she has problems saying "no". Argentine women, not all of them (I don't want to generalize), aren't direct or straight forward. It's a tough call if you're trying to pick one up. Beware of the milongas and tango classes. Yes you can find a lot of foreign women looking for romance there with a tall dark Argentine, but the portenas already know that the men who attend them often go with the sole purpose of asking them to go and get a "cafecito" after the milonga.

That's a useful and informative bit of knowledge, thank you. I dare say most American women would have told him to Foxtrot Oscar after about 15 minutes of that, and not even bothered to give a fake number. I'm sure you can easily see how that difference could lead to serious misunderstandings. If a man expects to be told to geh kak afen yam when a woman is not interested, then being given a relatively gentle brush-off could be misinterpreted as actual interest.

Back