Mundo Lingo This Friday!

Japanese women are also afraid to say no. In my four years there, I scored a lot of home runs that would probably be marked in the record books with an asterisk. Now I feel like Barry Bonds...

Beware of the milongas and tango classes. Yes you can find a lot of foreign women looking for romance there with a tall dark Argentine, but the portenas already know that the men who attend them often go with the sole purpose of asking them to go and get a "cafecito" after the milonga.

heart wrenching.

I have to admit I went to one a couple of weeks ago with an Argentine friend of mine. A college student (maybe 20 years old) from Cordoba stuck to my friend like foot fungs all night. There was probably a fifteen year difference in age between them, and she didn't get the chance to socialize and meet other people and practice English. He asked her for her cell phone number and she gave him a fake one and he was daring enough to whip out his cell phone on the spot and call her, and then ask her why her's didn't ring. I know that Argentine women can be what many call "histerica", but just because one gives out her phone number doesn't mean she's interested. I asked my friend why didn't she just admit to him that she wasn't interested and she said that she has problems saying "no". Argentine women, not all of them (I don't want to generalize), aren't direct or straight forward. It's a tough call if you're trying to pick one up. Beware of the milongas and tango classes. Yes you can find a lot of foreign women looking for romance there with a tall dark Argentine, but the portenas already know that the men who attend them often go with the sole purpose of asking them to go and get a "cafecito" after the milonga.

so funny..... :D Thanks for your warning will not go milongas, Always wondered why milongas operate in the afternoon, for people that are De Trampa...! Also Telos packed during lunch time.

There are milongas since 4 pm up to 6 am. Old people go early. I don t want to imagining 70 years old people going to telos during afternoons. Because at chique men and ladies are that age.

Stereotypes, no thanks!

It is 100 times easier to hook up at any bar, it is 100 times cooler to do it dancing.

Coffe invitations are for looser.

Japanese women are also afraid to say no. In my four years there, I scored a lot of home runs that would probably be marked in the record books with an asterisk. Now I feel like Barry Bonds...

You feel like a convicted felon?

He asked her for her cell phone number and she gave him a fake one and he was daring enough to whip out his cell phone on the spot and call her, and then ask her why her's didn't ring.

That situation happens all over the world, with all kind of girls and in a wide range of different situations. That is not new not unique to Argentina.

Hell, even I have given fake numbers to girls!

That situation happens all over the world, with all kind of girls and in a wide range of different situations. That is not new not unique to Argentina.

Hell, even I have given fake numbers to girls!
I only give the fake numbers to the homely girls.

A smart woman won't give out her phone number but insist on the man giving his number to her so she can have the power of decision to call him or not. Make him sit by the phone. Hahaha. I'm not that cruel, though.

A smart woman won't give out her phone number but insist on the man giving his number to her so she can have the power of decision to call him

You must be American then. Only American women are so smart and strong!

Back