My stolen iPhone is being sold on mercadolibre!

After going through a robbery and its aftermath, I would be willing to bet that the person who is selling your phone is not the person who actually grabbed it from you. There seems to be a pretty organized and efficient system for selling stolen goods.

I had a checkbook stolen and 6 months later, someone was trying to use it in the Provincia de Buenos Aires. I don't want to go into all the details, but they were attempting to write checks in very strange, mafioso-type places. One was a place that sold police uniforms and equipment and seem to provide short-term loans.

sleslie23 said:
After going through a robbery and its aftermath, I would be willing to bet that the person who is selling your phone is not the person who actually grabbed it from you. There seems to be a pretty organized and efficient system for selling stolen goods.

I had a checkbook stolen and 6 months later, someone was trying to use it in the Provincia de Buenos Aires. I don't want to go into all the details, but they were attempting to write checks in very strange, mafioso-type places. One was a place that sold police uniforms and equipment and seem to provide short-term loans.

EXACTLY. No telling how many times the phone might have exchanged hands and people.

Is this thread for real ? You guys are hilarious. WHy do people put their stupidities in a public forum for all to see , well..... drop your phone ? Someone grabs it and runs off ? For sale on mercadolibre ? jajajajajajajajajajaja

Going to watch reruns of Gilligans Island......

Better humor and Mary Ann was Hot .......

seriously , jajajjajajjajjajajjajjajjjjjaaa

...... or is this just another useless thread........another quote!
hahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahaha! imitation of you! but in english!
if every thread is useless to you, why are u still reading them all! instead of wanking off watching mary-ann or reading useless threads..why not get out there and get some!?!

cbonanni said:
Is this thread for real ? You guys are hilarious. WHy do people put their stupidities in a public forum for all to see , well..... drop your phone ? Someone grabs it and runs off ? For sale on mercadolibre ? jajajajajajajajajajaja

Going to watch reruns of Gilligans Island......

Better humor and Mary Ann was Hot .......

seriously , jajajjajajjajjajajjajjajjjjjaaa

You sound like an asshole.

Heather G said:
if you don't want the phone back then there is no risk in reporting him as a seller to mercadolibre at least, his DNI is connected to the account and they are trying very hard to keep their transactions legit.

Thanks heather. I am going to do that!

cbonanni said:
Is this thread for real ? You guys are hilarious.

Get a life, dude! why are you here if you find the threads hilarious?

Shouch , Thanks , I am getting plenty.
LC222, I do not call people names. Maybe you should not either.
Ceviche, I have a nice life. I am here because it is useful , informative , with some real nice people , and sometimes funny !!

doubt if police is interested, offer the sellers a decent finders fee (independent they deserve it or not), get your phone back and take the loss

Back