My stolen iPhone is being sold on mercadolibre!

I think it's hilarious he said he watches Gilligan's Island....lol

Anyhow, oh how I would long for the day this situation would happen to me. These little Argie thief fcks continue to rob folks and get away with it because there is no justice...only street justice. I would not call the cops, I would not call Mercado Libre, I WOULD put Eye of the Tiger on my IPod, get pumped up, meet with the seller and street justice would be served. Believe you me....(unless he had a gun, in that case I'd hand over the cash :).

And then I would go home and watch reruns of Gilligan's Island....classic (who says that?)

To be quite frank, it's not THAT easy to know that what you're buying on ML is in fact legit.
Most of what I buy are PC components and accessories which are not that easy to trace.
I had my bicycle stolen a couple of months back. A very nice Gary Fisher.
If I saw it on ML, would I try to get it back?
You bet I would.

If you file a Police denuncia, with the appropriate paperwork, (scratches won't do it), then you can approach Mercado Libre Administrators with a the Police Report and request an investigation of the Seller...!!

gsi16386 said:
I think it's hilarious he said he watches Gilligan's Island....lol

Anyhow, oh how I would long for the day this situation would happen to me. These little Argie thief fcks continue to rob folks and get away with it because there is no justice...only street justice. I would not call the cops, I would not call Mercado Libre, I WOULD put Eye of the Tiger on my IPod, get pumped up, meet with the seller and street justice would be served. Believe you me....(unless he had a gun, in that case I'd hand over the cash :).

And then I would go home and watch reruns of Gilligan's Island....classic (who says that?)

I wish we were best friends. We could listen to eye of the tiger and plot ways to get back people's stolen crap from mercadolibre

LC222 said:
Thanks heather. I am going to do that!

I think it is right to contact Mercadolibre about it too because regardless of it the person selling your iPhone is the person who robbed it, it is right to point out that a person is selling stolen goods. If it IS the person who robbed it then it might scare him from doing something like that again

I guess the best thing to do is to create a false account (otherwise as you get seller data he does get yours too), then click on buy and report sellers fault to mercadolibre.

Back