New American Breakfast Restaurant!

Patronize American businesses, people.[/quote]

But why - this sounds as border limiting as Moreno? I`ll definitely be heading here for a breakfast feast and enjoy the post..and today bought the tomato offerings from Drew..and I will always support innovative and valuable US, EU, Arg + other offerings...but why patronize American businesses people...if its good evetyone will patronise it, nationals or no. And that is what I call sound business.

Just had breakfast there. I can say it was good. Food was good, service was good, even the coffee was good. Its expensive, but then again what targeted at Yanquis isn't? I would definitely go back, though not till I've hit the gym a few times.
Josh

or not. whatever. I don't have your time to argue things.

have a nice day.

fifs2 said:
But why - this sounds as border limiting as Moreno? I`ll definitely be heading here for a breakfast feast and enjoy the post..and today bought the tomato offerings from Drew..and I will always support innovative and valuable US, EU, Arg + other offerings...but why patronize American businesses people...if its good evetyone will patronise it, nationals or no. And that is what I call sound business.

I too just came back from a quasi brunch thing and will agree with the forum that the food is good here, just a little too expensive for my taste.

I guess when I walked in I was thinking more along the lines of an IHOP where I can get a Rooty Tooty Fresh N Fruity for $6. Instead, I paid 45 pesos for a chicken sandwich, 24 pesos for pancakes a la carte, and 15 pesos for a diet coke. I wanted a beer, but it was 20 pesos for a bottle beer, so no can do...not for a brunch at least.

All complaints aside, the food was good, the service was good, the staff was nice, THE BATHROOMS WERE CLEAN (unlike some American establishments, which will remain unnamed), and was overall a good experience. Worth a try, just bring your wallet.

We sat down with high hopes. We were greeted right away, ordered our food and waited. After a group of 6 came and went, and a group of 2 who sat down after us already received their food, we asked what was going on (there were only 3 tables---at least 45 mins for food is a bit too long). The food came out. It was cold. Scrambled eggs which looked like they were overdone, little white toast--boo. If you are going to charge 40 for a breakfast I want fluffy eggs and multigrain toast. On the good side the "bacon" was good, although cold too. Maybe it was a fluke? There are a lot of brunch places which I would consider a lot better.

My husband and I went to check it out this morning and were also impressed. The place was clean, the service was great, and the food was good. The prices weren't exactly cheap like you'd find at Denny's or something but worth it for the amount and quality of the food. We'll definitely be going back!

Hi all,

I am one of the 2 owners of the restaurant that's the focus of this thread. First of all, for those of you that have come in and those that will: THANK YOU! We appreciate your business!

Regarding the experience with slow/cold food, I admit we still have some issues to work through so I apologize for things that weren't right. We are working hard with our waitstaff and kitchen staff to make sure that the food service and quality are attractive and make you want to come back again and again.

As for the costs, we'd love to be able to offer IHOP or Denny's prices, but food costs here do not permit that. So hopefully you'll find that our quality and portions make up for the fact that the meal is not a $5.99 special! :)

Thanks again to all of you for your interest in Randall's!

Marc

Thanks 2Guys.

The site is very basic but I have a designer working on the next iteration now.

Back