New Girlfriends :)

Hi girls, we have good news for those who lost our meeting. Our next get together will be on Monday, January 20th and we are going to see Bomba de Tiempo
Who's in?

PS: adress Sarmiento 3151. The show starts at 7pm, but i think I will be there at 6.45pm. Entrance fee 70 pesos.

I'm there!

I will be there too for Bomba de tiempo!
See you girls outside at 6.45pm :)

Hi pipinargentina! Yes, I'm still looking! I just sent you a private message :)

Also, count me in for Bomba de Tiempo! Anyone up for a coffee beforehand? I didn't make it to the last get-together so it would be nice to meet some of you/get some caffeine in us before the show!

I had a good time chatting with other women at the last meet-up. Thanks for organizing, Lis.

Reactions: Lis
Hey girls! I am definitely keen to catch up with you all but can't make tomorrow night. I have been here about a year from New Zealand. Always keen for wine/happy hour, so send me a PM if you want to sample some Malbec. Otherwise I will hopefully see you all the next catch up. Caroline xx

Hi Ladies, I also can't make it tomorrow but definitely want to join in on the festivities! I've only lived in BA for 3 weeks and just created a profile today! Anybody want to go to Barrio Chino on Wednesday the 22nd for Chinese New Year?

Hi ladies !!

We have a new get together this week !! Me and some girls from this forum are going to Liquid on Wednesday, and of course all you girls are more than welcome to join us! On Wednesday it is in Liquid 'International Meeting Point - After Office Party'.

Where ? : 'Liquid' - Av. Santa Fe 3651
When? : Wednesday the 29th of January
How do we meet ? : Outside of the bar at 9.40 pm

Hope to see you there !!
Besos

When is the next meeting? All my friends here are boys im kindda desesperate lol

and when do the boys get to meet the girls?? this is starting to feel like a 7th grade school dance :p

Haha, well it might be an idea to try to organize a mixed baexpats meeting :)
This week we have just a small ladies-movie-night, but maybe next week we can try to arrange a big meeting in a bar?

Back