New Girlfriends :)

Alright, i just sent out private messages with the meeting place for tomorrows happy hour, very top secret ;)
if you didnt receive it or want to come, just let me know!

Any body coming from Las canitas? cause im to much of a chicken to travel alone -_-

grrrrr, sorry chicas - looks like I won't be able to leave work early tonight...we'll have to reschedule :(

Keep me in the loop, ladies! I'm 26, have been here over a year, and will be here a whiiile longer! :)

Ok! I'm in town and up for a drink! Unfort. I think I'm late for the Armenia thing tonight! :/ should have checked my mails earlier... Anyway... Anybody else late for the official meeting and up for a drink? :)

I've been in Buenos Aires for a few years and have had the luck of meeting some amazing women! Many of them I met through this forum.

Unfortunately, most of them have moved on and left BsAs :( And I miss having a group of silly girls to get together, bitch about men, pig out on food and have a ton of laughs.

About me, I'm 29, love cooking, love eating, love dirty jokes and big cups of tea.

What about you?

my girls recently left too! I'm 25 from London and love all of the above, especially tea!! keep me in the loop for future plans :)

Back