New Girlfriends :)

Hi ladies! I am moving to BA in a month to be with my boyfriend of 3 years and would love to start a girls night. I am 28 and from the States. I travel a lot internationally but this is my first move abroad and my first time living with a boy - so I definitely know I will be in need of girl time! I know a few Argentine girls from my visits but would also like to meet expats. I am a huge foodie - if any of you would like to start a monthly or bi-weekly dinner group let me know!

Hey girls!! iv been living in ba for almost 2 years with my porteño bf. im originally from spain and before coming here i lived in london for several years. id love to meet some girlfriends, count me in!!!

Hi everyone, I just moved to Buenos Aires about a week ago and will be here for about a year woring at a civil rights NGO. I'd love to get to know you all! A monthly/bi-weekly dinner sounds awesome!!

Hi! I would love to meet new people and have some fun!! @Lauren16 you might want to check out this blog http://pickupthefork.com; she really knows her way around the restaurants in Buenos Aires. I have visited some places she suggested and I've never been disappointed. A dinner group sounds really good; I'd love to join!!!

I'd be interested in joining as well. I've been here nearly a month now, but I've been too busy with work to really get out and meet people.

Hi Girls.. I've been here for more than two years but recently some of my good friends were leaving and I would love to meet some new people! I see that this topic has been going on for a long time already so I don't know if there has been organized something? Anyway.. I'd join :)

I am interested too! New to Buenos Aires, from the US, 30 yrs old......love nights out with good chat and many bottles of wine! :)

Well this is exciting! I just signed up to this, I arrived in Buenos Aires a few months back (ugh, the things one does for love, right?) so I would LOVE to find some new friends in town and weep a little less every time I open my computer to skype my old gfs... So count me in, too!

Hi,

If anyone is interested in meeting for lunch or happy hour in the next week or two, let's plan something. I have been here for 2 months and really need to find some girls to chat with. If available to meet in Puerto Madero or Recoleta, let's get together!

Send me a PM and we can coordinate something.

-Natalie

Back