New Girlfriends :)

Good question :)
Another girl already send me a picture of herself, so I would recognize her.
But maybe we can find another way of recognition? Any idea?
We can wait outside of Freddo. Or maybe I can think of carrying something with me :p

Ok, let's meet up outside of Freddo. I'll be there at 9pm (just in case; I have black short hair and I'm coming with 2 or 3 blondies :)

Hi Girls! I know I am late to arrive to this post, but it caught my eye, and I wanted to introduce myself! I am Sarah, 26 years old from the States, I lived in BA for almost two years up until last September, when I moved to Chile for work. But I am moving back to BA next week and would love to come to the next girls meet up, whenever/wherever it may be :)

On a side note: if any of you happen to know of any available rooms, I am currently looking for a place to live, and finding it difficult to find something :(

Have fun tonight, girls, and hopefully I will be able to meet some of you in the near future!

Arrgh I can't make it tonight. I am Dutch and have been in Buenos Aires for a bit over two years now but a lot of my friends have left in the last few months so I am really looking forward to meeting new people. Definitely count me in next time!

I couldn't make it tonight either! Please update on the next get together and i'll be there!
Nicole, 20, Naples, FL. Living/working/studying in BA since 03/2012
I'm definitely interested in meeting other expat girls!

Hey all, I'm new to the forum too but I'd love to come to the next meetup. I'm from New York, 33, have been living here for about five months with my boyfriend who's from here. Working on a book from home and I need to get out more! Especially now that the heat wave is over and I have no excuse to hide indoors with the AC on.

Hi girls, we have good news for those who lost our meeting. Our next get together will be on Monday, January 20th and we are going to see Bomba de Tiempo http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZNy7yC-sbA4
Who's in?

PS: adress Sarmiento 3151. The show starts at 7pm, but i think I will be there at 6.45pm. Entrance fee 70 pesos.

Hi Girls! I know I am late to arrive to this post, but it caught my eye, and I wanted to introduce myself! I am Sarah, 26 years old from the States, I lived in BA for almost two years up until last September, when I moved to Chile for work. But I am moving back to BA next week and would love to come to the next girls meet up, whenever/wherever it may be :)

On a side note: if any of you happen to know of any available rooms, I am currently looking for a place to live, and finding it difficult to find something :(

Have fun tonight, girls, and hopefully I will be able to meet some of you in the near future!

Are you still looking for a room?

Back