New Immigration Decree, Long Life To King Macri!

Moreover, as Clarin reports, all the applicants now in limbo were considered by the juzgado in Cordoba to have acted in good faith. So again, we return to what I'd said: unless either these revocations are reversed or unless some other shoe drops, this episode does not inspire confidence in the Argentine legal system.

The problem is not Argentina, it is Macri the 1st. The institutions are working and this is why he wants to do a self coup and Michetti asserted that elections were not needed.

They might try many things, they might fail. My work is all about that. I already have 4 appeals before Supreme Court granted because they are predictable, I doubt they ecpected it so soon.

Do you believe in Clarin? That explains everything...

I didn't say facts are not clear, i mean that I need to read the file [instead of Clarin]. I m going to receive it by mail because I was last week at the Federal Court of Cordoba looking for it.

Typical lazy, goofy half assed Argentine behaviour. They dont want Chinese as citizens, so this is the argie way of ethnic cleansing. This is all about race. Ditto the brown Bolivians, Paraguayos, etc. They can work here doing what argies feel is beneath them but dont want them as citizens. If these people were white there would be no issue.

Do you believe in Clarin? That explains everything...

This, coming from the guy who links regularly to Diario Registrado stuff. Including an outright forgery and Photoshop of a New York Times article[sup]1[/sup].

We happen to know that you know English, which would make you either too lazy or to dense to go for the original.

And credulous enough to believe that Macri would make frontpage news of the NYT over a passing reference..

[sub]1. Even in lies, there are levels/gradations.[/sub]
[sub]There is spin (putting facts in best possible light), there are small lies that unfortunately are par for the course for politicians.[/sub]
[sub]And there is dipshit propaganda you peddle to people you expect to be too stupid to notice.[/sub]

ZzzzzzzzZzzZzzzzzzzzzzZZZzzzzzzz

Remember the old rule your mother (should have) taught you, "When you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all"?

Turns out there's a simpler corollary: "When you don't have anything to say, don't say anything at all".

It's not complicated. You want to do the "Clarin miente" thing, OK - stop linking to (easily) verifiable BS.

Ben, according to your "legal" interpretation, there is no way the citizenship can be cancel (on the Cordoba scandal), however, about 500 of the were cancel...
How can you verify something when you do not understand what you read?

Ben, according to your "legal" interpretation, there is no way the citizenship can be cancel (on the Cordoba scandal), however, about 500 of the were cancel...
How can you verify something when you do not understand what you read?

It seems you find it difficult to distinguish between questions and statements.
Also that non-professionals musing out loud on a forum are not offering legal interpretations.
And conditionals like "if" (as in, if the facts of the case are as reported, then this does not seem to inspire confidence in the Arg legal system) -
- seem to go over your head entirely.

Don't worry about it. Here's your link to the NYT forgery you seemed to enjoy.

P.S. I'm willing to be an ass about this. Your choice is only whether to retract the shit you posted, or to ignore me and my mockery thereof.

Let´s remember that according with Ben´s legal expertise, a citizenship granted cannot be cancel because a mistake of the Court and, it cannot be done without respecting the due process.
However, as usual, he is wrong:

I fixed your post for you. Idiot.

Let´s remember that according with Ben´s legal expertise, Ben had opined that a citizenship granted cannot should not be cancel because a mistake of the Court and, it cannot be if it is done without respecting the due process, that does not inspire confidence in Argentina's legal system.
However, as usual, he is wrong: It turns out that that is exactly what happened.

[Link to original post here].

Let´s remember that according with Ben´s legal expertise, a citizenship granted cannot be cancel because a mistake of the Court and, it cannot be done without respecting the due process.
However, as usual, he is wrong:

Bajo,

So how are you tackling this case to reverse this?

Back