New Immigration Decree, Long Life To King Macri!

Xenophobia is not irrational. 40% of the crimes in bs as are committed by foreigners and news flash Bajo Cero, they ain't Americans or Europeans. Its no surprise the places with least amount of crime in BsAs are places without immigrants from Paraguay, Bolivia, and Peru, here in zona norte we don't have them and life is good, i go to capital, and i have to put my wallet in my front pocket and be aware at all times.... Those three countries are disastrous, their people don't help anyone. Maybe I'm a xenophobe, or maybe i just know whats up

Xenophobia is not irrational. 40% of the crimes in bs as are committed by foreigners and news flash Bajo Cero, they ain't Americans or Europeans. Its no surprise the places with least amount of crime in BsAs are places without immigrants from Paraguay, Bolivia, and Peru, here in zona norte we don't have them and life is good, i go to capital, and i have to put my wallet in my front pocket and be aware at all times.... Those three countries are disastrous, their people don't help anyone. Maybe I'm a xenophobe, or maybe i just know whats up

Where do you get this statistic?
And what makes you think that these "foreigners" commit all these crimes simply because they are from Paraguay, Bolivia and Peru, rather than because they are poor, desperate, lack education, and don't have opportunities to get ahead in Argentina? Xenophobic attitudes create exactly the problems xenophobes fear.
News flash, the economy in Peru is far better right now than in Argentina.

jast77. come to phoenix arizona, you will fit right in. don't think its possible to blame immigrants for all the ills. we can't generalize. i spend alot of time with the cheap labor in the US, mexicans. they are some of the best and hardest working people in my profession. i need to tell a story. my girlfriend is from medellin colombia. we finally got her a visa to the US on the third try. first it was she did not have enough money. i put money in her account and waited for 6 months. on the second try she was turned down for not having strong enough connections with colombia even though, she was born in colombia, had 2 daughters, and her family lives there. third try was successful because she went to the embassy with her 2 daughters and parents saying they would like to visit disneyland in florida. she then asked me if she would be safe in my city? i asked why? she said she heard phoenix was the kidnapping capital of the US, had a drug and gun problem. my response was i heard the same thing about you city. elements exist that create statics, does not mean all are bad people. i think thats called xenophobia. unfortunately, sheriff joe lost in the last election for you. google him. he is famous.

Where do you get this statistic?
And what makes you think that these "foreigners" commit all these crimes simply because they are from Paraguay, Bolivia and Peru, rather than because they are poor, desperate, lack education, and don't have opportunities to get ahead in Argentina? Xenophobic attitudes create exactly the problems xenophobes fear.
News flash, the economy in Peru is far better right now than in Argentina.

He got his statics from the Minister of Homeland Security of this country.

However, Ms. Bullrich "exagerated" the % of foreigners involved in crimes by 83%:

https://www.google.com.ar/amp/www.diarioregistrado.com/amp/sociedad-/bullrich-inflo-83--las-estadisticas-para-justificar-la-polemica-reforma-migratoria_a588b66a5fc34787c07f5bb74?client=safari

The "mistake" made by Bullsh...t, l'm sorry, Bullrich seems that had political intentions because they are trying to derogate the law by passing the Congress.

Macri the First seems that is going to enact the royal decree tomorrow.

the last thought, he cost my county 140,000,000.00 in wrongful lawsuits in his 20 years.

Wow the hate I see against the immigrants (Immigrants not Expats) is mind-boggling I left this forum long ago after few of guyz here ganged up against me, and made me leave this forum, accidentally stumble upon this post and things are worse, good to see Bajo_cero2 is still kicking some a** here

Bin Laden did.
[background=rgb(254, 254, 254)]The terror attacks were designed to cripple the US. To cause us to sacrifice our open society that was idealized by many in the Middle East, and instead embrace harsher and harsher security measures. To "kill" the US as an ideology, which would also damage our economy/growth.[/background]
[background=rgb(254, 254, 254)]They succeeded 110%. The Patriot Act, airport screenings, NSA surveillance, drone killings, the wall with Mexico, and now banning even lawful US permanent residents from entering the country . [/background]
[background=rgb(254, 254, 254)]We've sacrificed everything that made the USA "America - Land of the Free" to prove we could beat some goat herders in bumfuckistan.[/background]
[background=rgb(254, 254, 254)]The terrorists won. That's the punchline. A bunch of goatfuckers beat the greatest nation on the planet. It's the best joke of the century.[/background]

Sadly true. No paper or news pundit put it as clearly as Camberiu does.

Here is the published decree https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3nO_U14YD77TFozRUJOMDAyZVE/view

Bin Laden did.
[background=rgb(254, 254, 254)]The terror attacks were designed to cripple the US. To cause us to sacrifice our open society that was idealized by many in the Middle East, and instead embrace harsher and harsher security measures. To "kill" the US as an ideology, which would also damage our economy/growth.[/background]
[background=rgb(254, 254, 254)]They succeeded 110%. The Patriot Act, airport screenings, NSA surveillance, drone killings, the wall with Mexico, and now banning even lawful US permanent residents from entering the country . [/background]
[background=rgb(254, 254, 254)]We've sacrificed everything that made the USA "America - Land of the Free" to prove we could beat some goat herders in bumfuckistan.[/background]
[background=rgb(254, 254, 254)]The terrorists won. That's the punchline. A bunch of goatfuckers beat the greatest nation on the planet. It's the best joke of the century.[/background]

Spot on, Camberiu, and Dump's exploitation of fear (thanks in large part to Bannon, et al) will only encourage the already willful stupidity of so much of US society. Right now, the outlook is nothing but bleak and scary for what is coming.

Back