New SUBE rule?

I ordered my Sube card online about a month ago. I got an email a couple of days ago saying my address was invalid (no idea why!) and I would have to collect it from some railway museum on Libertador 400. Well I don't have time to go there so I have ordered another one online, using my passport number instead of my dni number. Will see if they manage to deliver this time!!

Try #3 was the one. Got my SUBE card at Buenos Aires Design in Recoleta. Took about 20 minutes. Was really easy.

Sube update: you can only use your SUBE card for yourself now. @tarjetasube just tweeted:

"SUBE es de uso personal. Si el titular viaja con sus hijos puede abonar sus boletos con monedas o tramitarles una tarjeta."

(Don't ask why I follow @tarjetasube on twitter. epitome of lame)

And you can still get a SUBE card but they cost $10 pesos now.

http://www.sube.gob.ar/centro-de-obtencion-sube/

Cheers

robinho9 said:
hey, just don`t go to Plaza de Mayo or to any other of those BIG destinations (like train stations) where they hand out the SUBE card. Many Argies just love to stand in lines, they don`t question this or go over their options...well, i don`t get it.
I got mine last week, one day before the 10th, at a small OCA Office (google! and maybe call ahead if they have the card in stock), in a side street in Belgrano. after 10 minutes i went out with my new SUBE! done.

I think it´s a type of mental collective, really curious. There can be a line ofa dozen or more people at on side of the subte station and noone on the otherside... I love it

CarverFan said:
I ordered my Sube card online about a month ago. I got an email a couple of days ago saying my address was invalid (no idea why!) and I would have to collect it from some railway museum on Libertador 400.

It looks like they were not able to handle the number of online requests and decided to send an email to everybody saying that card can not be delivered, because provided mailing address is not valid.

On the positive side, if you ordered online and received a confirmation, you can get your card at the Railroad Museum (Libertador 405 & Suipacha). There were 7 customer service people there today and there was no line at all at around 1pm.

If anyone is leaving ARG for good, would you be so kind and let me have it? I refuse to get 2 cards for my children.

Coming up next: Kristina decides to freeze all deposit accounts and only those with Sube cards can cash their salaries - with a $200 per week allowance.

next time just slip in underhand to the next person and let them swipe the card....So much for the theory that the government wants to know where are actually going.....any questions just call Christina at 966- dial a puta ! None of this makes any sence!

Well I've got two cards waiting for me and am unable to collect them which is the reason I ordered online in the first instance (no free time). So I guess I'm now blocked from ever getting one.

I have been going from post office to post office in Belgrano, Colegias, Las Heras, Barrio NOrte, Chacarita, and not one place has cards. When they run out, do they run out for good? I haven't tried Recoleta BA Design, what is this place? I have only a passport no DNI. This sucks. I am starting to really hate this country. I was in the post office, this father was with his baby and he was on his cell phone, and the guard asked him to get off, he was probably in the post office all day, he couldn't leave because of the chance of them calling his number and he isn't aloud to talk on his cell? Very strange.

BA Design is an interior design/furniture shopping center. Your passport is fine. Again, it was really easy to get at BA Design, in comparison to many of the other places listed in this thread and others.

Back