Newly proposed US passport questionnaire asks about circumcision!

They already know your **** with all the x-rays, hand searches and such.
Customs have also the right, at least in France, to insert a finger into your "Oh-la-la" without too many motives.
We also are screwed by our own respective govnmts.
So, what's the problem with that ?!:D

** Meanwhile, human kind keeps being obsessed with sex.

French jurist said:
They already know your **** with all the x-rays, hand searches and such.
Customs have also the right, at least in France, to insert a finger into your "Oh-la-la" without too many motives.
We also are screwed by our own respective govnmts.
So, what's the problem with that ?!:D

** Meanwhile, human kind keeps being obsessed with sex.

If the form is implemented, could this also mean that there might be a "pecker checker" stationed in the US ports of entry?:p

What would they do if they found out you lied about being circumcised...cut yout tip...er, I mean trip short?:D

I read the entire questionnaire. There are questions about employment history I could never answer, and I've only had a few jobs in my entire adult life...all very short term (just like my memory).

pauper said:
It's no skin off my nose.

As a (still) US citizen, I think the questionnaire is pretty nosey.

And I think it should be nipped in the bud.

I hope Mini doesn't tell me to "cut it out" as she has in the past.

Then I'd be a Mini, too.

(I have nothing left to lose.)

CarverFan said:
Well, it appears the US want to make circumcision for male babies mandatory....crazy or what!!!

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/08/24/health/policy/24circumcision.html

That's truly amazing, and plays part of a logic concluding that doing so helps fighting AIDS.
While medically true, people take more risks when feeling "safer" so this could result into a tie game.

Why not implant a perpetual condom?!

Only sexual relations in the marriage's holy ties --> that's the way to go, Amen :p

Back