News In The Usa Is Argentina Might Default Again

Little pirate island england.
Please dissect this short sentence and hand in your answers at the end of class.
not much to it. Its an old nation whose long dead empire was based on piracy, rape, plunder and pillage. Good times. For them. Not so much for the rest of the world.

No, it's called sarcasm. You show us a picture of British police without combat equipment and yet add your own "What would happen in that little pirate island england if and when rioters were to get violent? Do the police just turn the other cheek? Right. Spare me the rhetoric." completely unrelated to the picture. Back on the ignore list.

Ukraine has one of the lowest unemployment rates in Europe. I believe its around 7%. The problem isn't jobs, its high paying jobs. And the fact that many people have the illusion that the EU is better off when its really not. Ukraine still has free education and free healthcare and subsidized gas and public transportation. Also, government benefits aren't too shabby. My point is, none of what's going on economically in the country should translate to the rioting and destruction of Kiev. That is NATOs doing and isn't organically Ukrainian. Divide and rule is the game. Luckily the majority of Ukrainians are seeing past the same old NATO narrative " they are fighting for freedom, the government is oppressing them, they need our freedom bombs or Saudi terrorists to help them ".

This is all political theater. Nothing more. An excuse to try and colonize another sovereign nation. Why? Because the EU is flat broke and it needs open markets where they can peddle their goods and services. You can't have infinite growth in a finite world. This is why your system is failing as we speak.

Actually, Argentina is flat broke and it needs open markets where they can peddle their goods and services.

Actually, Argentina is flat broke and it needs open markets where they can peddle their goods and services.
as is europe. Not exactly the exclusive club you make it out to be. Sorry if the truth offends you. Not my problem.

Back