Pancake breakfast?

I'm not Canadian, but my best friend is, so I'm sure that I have picked up some of her turns of phrase through the years. Bob's your uncle!

As far as the occupancy of tables, we'll have to see. We're aiming at the expat community, so if we get overrun by locals that want to sit over coffee, beer, or soda while folks wait to EAT, we'll politely ask the squatters to move along, just as I've done in many restaurants I've worked in at home (U.S.). But I know it may be a risky proposition, so we'll have to see how it plays out...

argsteve said:
so far I have only seen Sugar trying to bring the breakfast back!!

In just the past year, there has been a huge increase in brunch and breakfast menus - it seems like it is the latest trend in BA food scene... Oui Oui has been around for a while and there are other places like gringa, pani, mercado amenabar, cafe crespin, le ble, loreto garden, food factory, cusic, tartine, helena, the list goes on....

If you want the real thing, go to Sugar in Costa Rica 4619, Palermo,Tel 4831-3276.
They also serve English breakfast!!!

Lo de Carlitos is just a franchising with PANQUEQUES and different toppings, which as an Argentine, are nothing compared to a pancake with syrup.... delicious!

It's very difficult to find a restaurant that serves typical American Breakfast.
I didn't find it either!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
tangobob Food and Drink 11
Tilda Food and Drink 15
Joe Food and Drink 15
M Food and Drink 0
GS_Dirtboy Expat Life 19
Back