Paying bills?

Banco provincia. Open new account from home with dni

Attachments

• E7FA5FFA-F5F7-44DF-9BE0-41D0062F9F1F.png
    E7FA5FFA-F5F7-44DF-9BE0-41D0062F9F1F.png
    2.4 MB · Views: 5
Last edited by a moderator:
16 April 2020
Quarantine: from Monday, April 20 the public service and tax collection centers will reopen.
The Central Bank authorized Rapipago, Pagofácil and other non-bank collection companies to open their doors applying the sanitary limitations imposed by compulsory isolation....
...Through a statement, the Central Bank clarified that "Companies must restrict the presence of people on the premises and have staff to organize the lines of customers outside"....
....The only limitation that companies warned to operate is the absence of personnel, due to travel limitations or being within the pandemic risk groups.

Last edited:
Due to extremely long lines at Rapipago and Pago Facil locations in the city, a new system was created. I learned about it this morning when I went to pay the consorcio expensas at Rapipago with a debit card. The man at the door allowed me to pay today even though my DNI does not end is 0 or 1 designated for Monday payments. I waited at least a half hour but paid the bill today instead of having to return on Thursday. This means you should plan ahead according to the due date and your last digit/payment date.

Last digit of DNI / your day
0 - 1 / Monday
2 - 3 / Tuesday
4 - 5 / Wednesday
6 - 7 / Thursday
8 - 9 / Friday

Due to extremely long lines at Rapipago and Pago Facil locations in the city, a new system was created. I learned about it this morning when I went to pay the consorcio expensas at Rapipago with a debit card. The man at the door allowed me to pay today even though my DNI does not end is 0 or 1 designated for Monday payments. I waited at least a half hour but paid the bill today instead of having to return on Thursday. This means you should plan ahead according to the due date and your last digit/payment date.

Last digit of DNI / your day
0 - 1 / Monday
2 - 3 / Tuesday
4 - 5 / Wednesday
6 - 7 / Thursday
8 - 9 / Friday

I took a long walk today and there are many Rapipago and Pago Facil places that are open, and I came across two without any lines whatsoever. So this situation is much improved.

I get my utility bills in the mail. I got my water bill last month, but never received my electric or gas bill. Is it just me? What do I do to find out why? How do I find out how to pay them?

I get my utility bills in the mail. I got my water bill last month, but never received my electric or gas bill. Is it just me? What do I do to find out why? How do I find out how to pay them?
You should be able register an account on their website and see the bills online and/or receive them via email. Also, pagofácil and rapipago can usually look up the latest amount with your contract number (from an older invoice).

First, check with your building's janitor about the bills and/or a neighbor. The bills are delivered by company employees, not the post office.
If no one else in the building received their bills, it's a good time to register online and receive them by email.
Movistar/Telefonica, Edesur, and Metrogas have offered the option of bills by email for years.

About three years ago, AySA changed from individual water bills to a consorcio bill when they installed meters in the entrance of each building. It seems unusual that your building still receives individual ones.

Also read my thread posted this afternoon....
Due to quarantine restrictions of meter readings: Metrogas and Edesur/Edenor bills with "projected" amounts

Last edited:
Metrogas sent me an email, and I paid the bill online in about five minutes. That beats waiting in line on a cold and windy day like today.

Back