Racism Towards People From The States?

The maximum racism, I have faced ever in my lifetime ( being a colored man from Congo) is from the American expats who live in BA.

Life is a circle.
Stories please!

Ceviche: you're black? Your avatar was a white guy on a boat until recently.

That's true. And in other avatar photos, there is a long, milky white arm extending from behind the camera.

You don't say. Pale white American experiences very little racism in Buenos Aires. Shocking.

If you had read my entire post before replying, then you would have noticed that I said that my mother was dark and she experienced more prejudism in the US than in Argentina, considering that in the summer she looked almost black and in the winter people assumed she was an illegal Mexican migrant worker.

Of course, if you have a problem with people possessing pale skin that's your problem not mine.

... in the summer she looked almost black and in the winter people assumed she was an illegal Mexican migrant worker.

Hmmmm. So, what Pantone color does "Mexican migrant worker" correspond to? What about legal Mexican migrant workers? Do they also have a shade?

You're proving the point you THINK Camberiu was trying to make?

EDIT: And no surprise that Matias likes your post, with his love of diminutive terms like "negro." You two make quite a couple.

I know you have a lot of troubles to understand, but I will try another time:

Negro here can be a term of endearment.

Got it?

I know you have a lot of troubles to understand, but I will try another time:

Negro here can be a term of endearment.

Got it?

Yes, I get that you say the same dumb shit every time. I understand that many *white* Argentines don't feel it's racist.

Why is it so hard for you to understand that there are perspectives that aren't "white" or "Argentine?" Are you really that ethnocentric and xenophobic?

PS: I do see the irony in two white guys arguing about what is and isn't racist.

Back