Real Estate Prices In Usd And Ars - Help

What do you mean "as opposed to here"? We pay ABL and shared expenses, plus a few small ordinary repairs (pipe leak), wastes and utilities.
As I am a freelancer, I just need something that keeps some money coming in in case I can't work (pregnancy, sickness, travels).

Out of curiosity, how much does it cost to hire a property management company?
They charge 10% off the rent. In the US the landlord pays for the condo fees / HOA and taxes.

I have a friend who just purchased 2 houses in the Tampa area. Two bed two bath , both in good shape with no work needed. He is getting $950.00 per month each in rent. The neighborhoods are moderate working class and well kept, with pride of ownership evident.
There are still deals out there.

That's an area I liked! Please keep the details coming, this is very interesting to me.

I have a friend who just purchased 2 houses in the Tampa area. Two bed two bath , both in good shape with no work needed. He is getting $950.00 per month each in rent. The neighborhoods are moderate working class and well kept, with pride of ownership evident.
There are still deals out there.
The reason why I would not buy a house to rent out as an investment is that repairs are more expensive and especially in Florida you have the hurricane season.

How much did he pay for them? What's the net/gross ratio between annual renting income and the purchase price (< or > to 7/8%?). Will RE estate prices go up in the next decades? (anyway, I don't intend to buy a house in Tampa. But I'm about to buy a small piece of land now that I've spent in antiques)
He paid $60K each. The return is pretty good. His monthly cost per each is $400.00. Appreciation is running about 10% so he is currently making it both ways. He put 15%+ or - into the deal cash.

The reason why I would not buy a house to rent out as an investment is that repairs are more expensive and especially in Florida you have the hurricane season.
Then don't do it. There hasn't been a direct hit in Tampa in 80 years. I think he knows what he's doing.

Does anyone know what the homeownership percentage is? Probably a small part of the population.

I have heard it say that in Argentina, you are considered "middle class" if you own a car and "rich" if you own a house.

That's an area I liked! Please keep the details coming, this is very interesting to me.
This was a no brainer. The area is growing so fast that he had rent contracts in 3 days.

I have been to Tampa. Its a pit. Just my personal experience, based on seeing 50 year old men riding down the street at midnight, with 24 packs of beer balanced on the handlebars of the childs BMX bike they are riding, the glow of meth from their eyes illuminating the road in front of them. I wont even begin to discuss their girlfriends….

But I have no doubt you could make money there, IF you know what you are doing.

But my experience has always been, if it sounds too good to be true, thats becaue it isnt. True, that is.

I have been to Tampa. Its a pit. Just my personal experience, based on seeing 50 year old men riding down the street at midnight, with 24 packs of beer balanced on the handlebars of the childs BMX bike they are riding, the glow of meth from their eyes illuminating the road in front of them. I wont even begin to discuss their girlfriends….

But I have no doubt you could make money there, IF you know what you are doing.

But my experience has always been, if it sounds too good to be true, thats becaue it isnt. True, that is.
Based on your feeble ass description I doubt that you have been anywhere near Tampa. Or for that fact much of anywhere. But at the end of the day who cares. Someone asked about where you could make some money. Where? Have you ever done that?

Then don't do it. There hasn't been a direct hit in Tampa in 80 years. I think he knows what he's doing.
I won't and never said I would ... I don't get why you get all defensive tbh.

Back