Robbed And In Need!

which part of the town was this! That u landed in a warehouse! warehouses are normally in Pilar or Quilmes etc

Warehouses are all over the city, you just don't notice them as often here because the usually have the same style facade as the surrounding buildings. All it takes is going to google maps aerial view and youll find a bunch.

Palermo Hollywood... scariest day of my life. But so thankful they only took monetary things from me...

Did you file a police report, ??? You should. If you need help with the translations PM me.
I was robbed & beaten up in the US Virgin Islands in the Island of St Croix. Long time ago.
It was partially my fault. I returned the following year same place just to prove that it wasn't going to effect me.
It didn't.

can you give details on what happened? where? how?
super scary stuff:(

I was waiting for a taxi on Juan B. Justo early Thursday morning, around 6am, to catch my flight to Mendoza. A woman and a man approached me very quickly and started grabbing my things and beating me. There were cars driving by and people on the other side of the street, but no one stopped to help. They ran off with my things and stupid me, I was so worried about losing my passport that I went after them. I got close to where they live and they grabbed me and threw me inside. They put a gun to my head and told me to give them the PINs to all of my credit/debit cards. They kept me there for two hours, taking me to different rooms in this warehouse, and threatened to touch me. They finally blindfolded me, threw me out of the warehouse, and I ran home. It's such a horrifying feeling to know they are less than a 5 minute walk away from my apartment...

I did file a police report, but doesn't seem like much is going to come out of it... not sure of what to do next...

To nshyi0321, I feel very upset that this incident has happened to you. Iam sure that you were planning to have a great vacation/tourism experience in Bs As but very angry sad and feel very sorry to read of your terrifying accident in a foreign land. But out of bad news, a good news that you are safe back to your home. Next time call a radio taxi instead of getting to wait early in the morning in a side walk of a foreign city. BTW, are you an American or Au,Nz, European citizen.? Apparently you are not from New york's Manhattan resident.? These questions due to just curiosity. Iam very glad to hear that you are free of bodily harm/injury. Needless to say but next time, survey your surroundings for anything,any person approaching you,extra caution always helps you in such notorious scam city as Buenos Aires, Lima, caracas, etc..

They finally blindfolded me, threw me out of the warehouse, and I ran home.

So what happened with your passport ... ?
You should cancelled the CC.
Weird story,... They threw you out blindfolded ???
I don't get it ...

You should contact your Embassy,... since you know where criminals live...
They have ways of working with the local Police, you should at least get your stuff back.

They finally blindfolded me, threw me out of the warehouse, and I ran home.

So what happened with your passport ... ?
You should cancelled the CC.
Weird story,... They threw you out blindfolded ???
I don't get it ...
I believe the OP meant, being pushed out the door "Blind Folded' then He/She took the blindfold off the face and ran home!

Back