The Pope Is Argentine

His Holiness Pope Francesco paying the bill at hotel ...!! with CC 15 % added :D minibar?

papa_paga_cuenta.jpg.crop_display.jpg

I was actually quite happy with the selection. I am from Boston. My wife is Argentine. This is very good for The Catholic Church and it's true followers. Trust me.

I heard someone waffling on the radio about feet kissing.was that Franky?some sort of foot fetish?
pizza person,if the cap fits...wear it.

I was actually quite happy with the selection. I am from Boston. My wife is Argentine. This is very good for The Catholic Church and it's true followers. Trust me.

When you say 'good for the catholic church' do you mean bad for gay people, women and children?

When you say 'good for the catholic church' do you mean bad for gay people, women and children?

With all due respect, I imagine that Bergoglio has helped individuals that fall into all three of those categories more than you have. I don't mean to insult you with that statement, and I understand that you have a different ideology than the Catholic Church (I do as well, am not Catholic). But your comment sounds extremely harsh towards an individual that has done a lot of good in Argentina. I hope that you can learn to respect those that disagree with you, just as I respect you. P.S. I understand the gay person comment, but where do women and children come in????

With all due respect, I imagine that Bergoglio has helped individuals that fall into all three of those categories more than you have. I don't mean to insult you with that statement, and I understand that you have a different ideology than the Catholic Church (I do as well, am not Catholic). But your comment sounds extremely harsh towards an individual that has done a lot of good in Argentina. I hope that you can learn to respect those that disagree with you, just as I respect you. P.S. I understand the gay person comment, but where do women and children come in????

Come on, he is endorsing a sexist and homophobic regime.

When was the last female pope?

Im actually happy they chose him. I know everyone loves to be against the church, religion etc and jokes are easy to make, so i wasnt expecting much else on here, but i - for as far as i can say anything with the little that i know about him - like him, and wish him good luck with a difficult job.

Back