The worst pizza in the world?

Images are from pizza...

Cobbs Hill Pizza & Pasta

(585) 442-6730

Park Ave
630 Park Ave
Rochester, NY 14607

...and that is NY

Also, Buenos Aires is the most expensive city in Argentina.
I eat much better pizza for less money here in Rosario.

And this ones from Arty's link

075.JPG

idreamofpizzalogo.gif

037.JPG

Try to sell that kind of burn charcoal topped rubbish here in Ba.As. and you will last in the business less than Pizza Hut.... :p

Lucas said:
Images are from pizza...

Cobbs Hill Pizza & Pasta

(585) 442-6730

Park Ave
630 Park Ave
Rochester, NY 14607

...and that is NY

Lucas, you do understand the difference between New York City and New York State, right? Regardless, I'm still absolutely certain that the pizza at Cobbs Hill in Rochester is better than 99% of the crap in Argentina, despite their poor photography. Argy pizza is just crap, dude, and you're going to have to accept it.

Reactions: vxx
The salary of locals is irrelevant to world commodity prices.
Because of argentine take home salary, should gas only be one peso per liter?
Or stainless steel cost a mere 2 pesos a kilogram?

imported ITALIAN cheese, and tomatoes, and cured meats, if anything, cost MORE in argentina, so pizzas that actually used fine ingredients would be more expensive in Buenos Aires than in the USA.
100% tariff, anyone?

I dont care what all you whiners say- I like good argentine pizza, just as I like good US pizza, good italian pizza, and good pizza anywhere.
and most of the crap they call pizza in the USA is made from ingredients that are not even food. They cant legally call it "cheese"- its called "cheese product", and the tomato sauce is half corn syrup, at most fast food pizza places. The grease pools on top, the pepperoni is half salt and the other half nitrites, with a whisp of pig from one that walked by.

And I dont pay anywhere NEAR 50 pesos for a pizza at most places.
I am sure, if you try, you could probably find a 50 peso choripan, too...

I have said it before, and I will say it again- if you eat locally, anywhere on earth, you can find good things to eat, even pizza. If you insist on replicating the tastes of another country and culture, you will be setting yourself up for a complaining failure- which, I suppose, some people enjoy.

ssr said:
Lucas, you do understand the difference between the New York City and New York State, right? Regardless, I'm still absolutely certain that the pizza at Cobbs Hill in Rochester is better than 99% of the crap in Argentina, despite their poor photography. Argy pizza is just crap, dude, and you're going to have to accept it.

Look up dude... you are telling me that those amorphous thing are really pizzas...c'mon that is not a pizza that it's not even a project of pizza, that is totally crappy stuff that you call pizza, but it's not.

You are eating for the first time in your life authentic pizza here, yes here in BsAs.... Enjoy and appreciate it before you will have to go back and continue eating that monstrosity over there that you call pizza.

Lucas said:
Images are from pizza...

Cobbs Hill Pizza & Pasta

(585) 442-6730

Park Ave
630 Park Ave
Rochester, NY 14607

...and that is NY

At least I've had both. Easy to dis shit you've never tried, that's called being a "hater".

I personally love thin crispy pizza with lots of cheese and little tomato sauce on it-an American friend has told me this NY style while all the Italians I've met confirmed this is standard Italian pizza from restaurants while the thick oily one you normally get here in RA is more of a homemade variety in Italy.

According to that, I think pizza from Bakano is quite alright and not overpriced-even more so considering they're in Recoleta/Palermo:

http://www.bakano.com/

As for spicy pizza... well, we do make that one ourselves as we haven't heard of a single place where you get (decent) pizza with a chili topping.

Back