Thinking Of Moving To Ba For A While, Safety Fears?

Entomophilia

this refers to sexual urges, preferences or fantasies involving insects

It seems people really get away from the main point of the discussion

Y?

I have taken many thousands of photos by myself in town, and never had anything remotely resembling an incident. That said, I keep my Nikon in a shabby daypack, and only pull it out when I'm about to take a shot. That means I miss good photo ops on occasion, though.
Yes but you were using a Shoe Cam at UniCenter

It just depress me reading that one can not start taking videos with own cam recorder or taking pictures of Argentina's beautiful surroundings with digi cams fearing that probably with the high chance of being mugged from the Bs As thugs and morons !

Even in low culture Peru, never felt the inmminent danger as to being robbed when taking videos or pictures. Why doesn't the guvnmnt put more emphasis in security for the visitors ? Apparently they pay and maintain hordes of gendarmes there No?

Entomophilia

this refers to sexual urges, preferences or fantasies involving insects

It seems people really get away from the main point of the discussion

Y?

I'm sure the insects loved what was left of Ayn. A pity they didn't bury her work with her.

Yes, never felt in danger playing the tourist in Lima..I had my Sonys hanging from my neck both
the CamCorder and single lens reflex digi cam as well. Walking and stopping taking and shooting
the scenery...But hering from you all good falks, Bs As is very dangerous..Sad, iam going there
for good, hoping in the next few months..But then may be taking or shootin' from the hotel balcony !

Yes, never felt in danger playing the tourist in Lima..I had my Sonys hanging from my neck both
the CamCorder and single lens reflex digi cam as well. Walking and stopping taking and shooting
the scenery...But hering from you all good falks, Bs As is very dangerous..Sad, iam going there
for good, hoping in the next few months..But then may be taking or shootin' from the hotel balcony !

I think you missed the point of "Really?"

It all depends how lucky (and alert) you are in either city. My wife had her necklace ripped off her neck while we were standing on the street trying to decide which restaurant to go to in Lima. Sh*t happens, anywhere.

Tom

It all depends how lucky (and alert) you are in either city. My wife had her necklace ripped off her neck while we were standing on the street trying to decide which restaurant to go to in Lima. Sh*t happens, anywhere.

Tom

Tom, I didn't know. very sorry to hear that happened to Nancy. Perhaps me being Japanese and all may not reflect as having money with me. But looking by her looks in your avatar, she indeed looking very rich foreigner and she was very unfortunate that the robbery took place.

Back