Very Good Article - Democracy & Peronism For Beginners

So yes, to you, people who vote for peronism are all wrong and dont have a clue of politics, in 1945, in the 60s, in the 70s, in the 80s, in the 90s, 2000s, and 2010s. isnt it a lot of time being all these majorities wrong?
You can fool all of them some of the time, and some of them all of the time, but you can't fool all of them all of the time - as shown at the election in October.

You can fool all of them some of the time, and some of them all of the time, but you can't fool all of them all of the time - as shown at the election in October.

silly you if you believe (some kind of) peronismo wont win in 2015.

Matias, isn't that just one facet of Peronism that you call attention to? I mean there's also the Peronism of violent anti-communism, present in the '40s and '50s and coming to a tragically absurd head with the AAA.

One of the things that takes my breath away about Peronism is that it seems to have deprived Argentina of anything like a real conversation between right and left. From the '40s, Peronism has managed to co-opt both right-wing fears about communism and working-class fears about the upper class.

Well, politics have its own dinamics in Argentina. Right and left are doctrines created in other countries regarding the social situation they had there.

The country is clogged to the brim with this 'We need more Peronism' mental illness :huh: , no wonder it's been a total economic disaster for the last 40 years..too many Matiases who keep voting for the same mafia :confused: .! :eek: I'm an ARgentine, and I'll say it without shame...you drag a peronist (60% of the pop in Arg) away from misery & in no time they're back bathing in it again, then they squeal like piggies after they get shafted yet again by the same Peronist rapist. It's OLD.
The decline and fall of the economy of this country has little relationship with Peronism.

The coup against Peron just hated him and had no plan. During the next 20 years of proscripción they broke the country.
By the second Presidency there were extreme left forces infiltrated trained in Cuba who made a disaster with the economy (killing, bombing, kiddnaping people of foreign and local companies).
External debt 4 billion usd.
Later Videla destroyed the industry as a methods to destroy the power of Peronism.
External debt 90 billion.

Back