Violent protests in Chile: Will this spread to Argentina?

Look what the guys on reddit found:

It's the gringo with the gun in Chile. At 10 minutes in, he talks about shooting to kill.

Look what the guys on reddit found:

It's the gringo with the gun in Chile. At 10 minutes in, he talks about shooting to kill.

I couldn't get through it all. It's so offensive. He's not happy with the Chilean justice system. I hope it works well enough to put him behind bars for as long as possible but I fear he may be well connected with the Far Right and will be set free.

I couldn't get through it all. It's so offensive. He's not happy with the Chilean justice system. I hope it works well enough to put him behind bars for as long as possible but I fear he may be well connected with the Far Right and will be set free.

Yep, disgusting fellow indeed. The Washington Post article links to an other video he posted right after shooting the protesters. Also disturbing watching if you have the stomach for it.

This is where the alt-right-libertarian white supremacists second amendment 'guns solve everything' types show the outcomes of their degenerate ideologies.

These violent delights have violent ends.

Cheers!

Yep, disgusting fellow indeed. The Washington Post article links to an other video he posted right after shooting the protesters. Also disturbing watching if you have the stomach for it.

This is where the alt-right-libertarian white supremacists second amendment 'guns solve everything' types show the outcomes of their degenerate ideologies.

These violent delights have violent ends.

Apparently he took a selfie with the police who let him make the video while they waited. Not a good sign that there will be justice.

Received in my Mobile a pic from Chile that reads "We are all Cobin" with Cobin's head over the Chilean Flag followers.?

Back