Violent protests in Chile: Will this spread to Argentina?

I downloaded a copy, so if it disappears, I can upload it to vimeo or somewhere else.

His lawyer probably advised removing it. I wonder how many more like him have emigrated to Chile.

This says that Cobin renounced his US citizenship:

I agree that this man did something very wrong and should be punished but also there have been over 2000 people injured on both sides caused by a mob mentality . The government of Chile has awarded some great concessions ( that did not happen in Greece nor most countries )

To destroy your country and economy is futile as the president of Chile has backed down substantially and he was elected legally . Let him finish his mandate and then elect him out of office .

Last edited:
I agree that this man did something very wrong and should be punished but also there have been over 2000 people injured on both sides caused by a mob mentality . The government of Chile has awarded some great concessions ( that did not happen in Greece nor most countries )

To destroy your country and economy is now futile as the president of Chile has backed down substantially and he was elected legally . Let him finish his mandate and then elect him out of office .

Some ""Friends" I know are afraid to admit, in public, they believe, it was a case of legitimate defense, they would have done the Same..."

PS: will not disclose their names...

This is one of the geniuses from the Galt's Gulch scam. People invested all their money in a 'Libertarian utopia' in Chile but it was a big fraud. To his credit, he didn't see it to the end. I believe one of the fugitive scammers, Ken Johnson is hiding out in Mendoza, maybe he even reads this forum haha. There are also some of these types setting up in Acapulco and probably other parts of Latin America.

Human Rights Organizations are very concerned about civilians injured , no one cares about 1,475 Carabineros injured and hospitalized. No one cares about the rights of the hundreds of small shop/kiosko owners that were looted and lost their livelihood business . 18 supermarkets looted today. People with vehicles were seen outside supermarkets loading looted home appliances..!
In the popular barrios now is" Pobres contra Pobres"..Some say its not a matter of right or left , they want normal life conditions.

Human Rights Organizations are very concerned about civilians injured , no one cares about 1,475 Carabineros injured and hospitalized. No one cares about the rights of the hundreds of small shop/kiosko owners that were looted and lost their livelihood business . 18 supermarkets looted today. People with vehicles were seen outside supermarkets loading looted home appliances..!
In the popular barrios now is" Pobres contra Pobres"..Some say its not a matter of right or left , they want normal life conditions.
Enough is enough . Chile now is complete anarchy and it has affected greatly its international reputation as a safe haven in Latin America . The chilean peso and stock market has gone in freefall the last week which just creates more misery .

Chilean people have won major concessions . Now let people get on with their lives.

Last edited:
Some ""Friends" I know are afraid to admit, in public, they believe, it was a case of legitimate defense, they would have done the Same..."

PS: will not disclose their names...

Oh come now. This guy posted a ton of videos (many now taken down) where he proudly expouses his bankrupt libertarian supremecist fachists ideology in spades.

Always talking about violence against his ideological enemies. How, if you see someone with a machette, you should have an automatic military style gun and shoot to kill, etc.

He then chose a day of mass left leaning protests to supposedly drive to the shooting range with his 'unloaded gun'. Who would have thought, he is then surrounded totally unprovoked and rushed by rioters and had no choice but to drive through them (charlotsville anyone?) and then quickly loads his , up till now legally secured, gun and shoots in self defence.

That's his version.

It's obviously a well thought out story, he went out looking for leftists to shoot. His cover story is blatant.

Yet another example of a white supremacist terrorist using violence against their enemies. They're a dime a dozen these days.

But ya, it's the protesters who are the real violent ones according to some narratives. I guess this libertarian guy is really a hero then?

/Facepalm.

Cheers!

Back