What Are "sheeple", Exactly?

ZkEfh67.jpg

Reactions: ben
If you can do that and write something worthwhile, I'll be thrilled to give you a "like." I doubt either of us will live long enough for that to happen, however.

Thou hast now thrice denied that thee previously like-ed my post.

Perhaps thou art already dead and thou doth not know-est.

And if you aren't actually dead you should be one thrilled zombie...

...except for the fact that your pants are on fire.
emo15.gif

If you can do that and write something worthwhile, I'll be thrilled to give you a "like." I doubt either of us will live long enough for that to happen, however.

If there are no more denials perhaps it's time to send this case to the coroner...who has the authority to issue the death certificate.

If there are no more denials perhaps it's time to send this case to the coroner...who has the authority to issue the death certificate.

You appear to have an unlimited supply of dead horses (not to mention juvenile emoticons) at the "Gulch."

You appear to have an unlimited supply of dead horses (not to mention juvenile emoticons) at the "Gulch."

The horse isn't quite dead. I wanted to give you one last chance to "fess up" and cleanse your soul.

Don't let this be the lie you have to live with for all of eternity.

All you have to do is admit you like one of my posts before unliking it.

Why wouldn't you want to do that...when so much is at stake?

It's not uncommon to accidentally like a post since the Like This button is so close to Quote. I think I accidentally liked one of Joe's posts that way once.

Reactions: Joe
It's not uncommon to accidentally like a post since the Like This button is so close to Quote. I think I accidentally liked one of Joe's posts that way once.

I know. Less than 30 minutes ago I accidentally "liked" ajo's third post denying that he liked and then un-liked one of my posts.

I however, am not denying it.He had plenty of time and several chances to say it was an accident, but he chose to deny it ever happened and even though he knew the truth, used it as a new opportunity to insult.

PS: I also un-liked and re-liked it two more times to see if it would drive up his "likes" total. It did.

Back