Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Making Blueberry Cheesecake Empanadas en estilo GMX

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Waitin' for Messi en estilo Waitin' for Godot

Votes: 3 18.8%

• Total voters

Joe

Registered
This poll was inspired by the unbeleivable fact that not one BAexpat is Live Bloggin' the Big Game

This poll was inspired by the unbeleivable fact that not one BAexpat is Live Bloggin' the Big Game

Missing option: If your supply of Ambien has run out, you're using it to help take a nap.

I went out to buy some cigarillos and enjoy the quietness.
I cleaned the house, ironed, lurked on the forum, wished I had someone to go out with and bitch about the usual stuff (Joe?).

Forgot to mention I should work, and I am basically doing anything but that.
I am tempted to go out again and buy some cat supplies in case I ever run in an alley cat.

Reactions: Joe
I went out to buy some cigarillos and enjoy the quietness.
I cleaned the house, ironed, lurked on the forum, wished I had someone to go out with and bitch about the usual stuff (Joe?).

Forgot to mention I should work, and I am basically doing anything but that.
I am tempted to go out again and buy some cat supplies in case I ever run in an alley cat.
I second most of that.

Went to the big screen at Plaza San Martin for the first half, great fun! Lots of security there, and a great atmosphere. The wandered home through the absolutely silent streets. I like BA like this!!!

Went to the big screen at Plaza San Martin for the first half, great fun! Lots of security there, and a great atmosphere. The wandered home through the absolutely silent streets. I like BA like this!!!

So, soccer does indeed put everyone to sleep.

Anyone wandering through the absolutely silent streets of BA at the end of regulation time of today's match would have know about a minute later how few Argentines were sleeping.

The roar of the unseen fans coming from the buildings (on a warm day like today) would have made the lone pedestrian feel like he was in a stadium when the home team scored.

(I know from experience in 2006.)

Thoroughly enjoy watching friends watching the match. They are so animated. World peace depends on the outcome. Life and death deal. Great stuff.

Back