Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Getting cat declawed

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Making Blueberry Cheesecake Empanadas en estilo GMX

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Waitin' for Messi en estilo Waitin' for Godot

Votes: 3 18.8%

• Total voters
Anyone wandering through the absolutely silent streets of BA at the end of regulation time of today's match would have know about a minute later how few Argentines were sleeping.

The roar of the unseen fans coming from the buildings (on a warm day like today) would have made the lone pedestrian feel like he was in a stadium when the home team scored.

(I know from experience in 2006.)

At least they weren't roaring for a serial killer groupie.

I went for a bike ride up to Entre Rios, stopped for a coffee in Campana, only to find that at half time it was still 0-0, jumped back on the bike and sped up to Villa Paranacito, where I filled the tank, ate a banana, had a smoke and discovered that Messi had scored the winning goal and grinned all the way back to BA, knowing that my time had not been utterly wasted.

I went for a bike ride up to Entre Rios, stopped for a coffee in Campana, only to find that at half time it was still 0-0, jumped back on the bike and sped up to Villa Paranacito, where I filled the tank, ate a banana, had a smoke and discovered that Messi had scored the winning goal and grinned all the way back to BA, knowing that my time had not been utterly wasted.

Bikes have no tanks to be filled, though you should top off your water bottle. Time spent filling a water bottle is far more valuable than any spent on soccer.

Bikes have no tanks to be filled, though you should top off your water bottle. Time spent filling a water bottle is far more valuable than any spent on soccer.

Apparently you don't have to worry too much about bein efficient with your daily schedule. You have enough spare time to post a dozen times every day about something so meaningless. In that case.. who cares about what the best use of time is?

Apparently you don't have to worry too much about bein efficient with your daily schedule. You have enough spare time to post a dozen times every day about something so meaningless. In that case.. who cares about what the best use of time is?

Analyzing soccer takes but a few seconds. It's not like brain surgery, quantum mechanics or baseball.

What if there's quantum entanglement between you and an alter ego of yours in another reality? That other ajo may as well be a die hard soccer fan.

I think Ajo was trying to improve his Google rankings (with his previous signatures).

I hope the US beat Portugal (weird climate though for both teams)

Poor Ronaldo He is not liked among his team mates , he never gets the ball to score---!

Back