What Are You Watching On Netflix? Was It Any Good?

I need to plan for when I finish The West Wing.
Can anyone recommend anything similar or at least a good political thriller type series?
House of Cards US version and then the Brit version [one episode of Scandal, just so you can really appreciate what good writing is like after you pitch the controller through the screen]

Nice one mate.
Watched the Brit version twice over the years and yes, it's excellent.
Has the 2nd season of the US version started?

Nice one mate.
Watched the Brit version twice over the years and yes, it's excellent.
Has the 2nd season of the US version started?
there are 2 seasons on nexflix. #3 is not yet out.

I just downloaded and subscribed to netflix but I didnt see anywhere to choose your "region" like US, Atrgentina, Germany, etc.. Can someone tell me how to get the US Netflix? Is it possible to specify which region you want?

Hi, you cannot choose the "region", you subscribe to the local version of Netflix.
For example if type www.netflix.com in your browser, it will automatically detect your IP as from Argentina and you will be taken to the Argentinian Netflix (see in the address bar https://www.netflix.com/?locale=es-AR). There you have a different (and possibly smaller) catalogue to pick from, depending on commercial agreements for each movie.

If you want to access Netflix US, for example, you have to mask your IP so that you are given a different IP (an US-based IP) and the site recognizes you as connected from the US. IP masking can be achieved by mean of softwares (VPNs) or online tools (such as add-on for your browser or websites as anonymouse.org). The service could be either free (and slow and with advertising) or for a fee (usually from $5/month upward).
Also, in order to register to Netflix US, you have to associate a US credit or debit card as a mean of payment.

Each local version of Netflix operates separately, so if you want to access to both Netflix Argentina and Netflix USA, you have to get 2 separate subscriptions, and you will have to mask your IP to access Netflix USA when you are not in USA (and in a similar way for Netflix Argentina if you are not in Argentina)

I am not sure about the selection of movies with English audio/subs on Netflix Argentina, I hope someone can report about it. I just have Netflix US.

Hi, you cannot choose the "region", you subscribe to the local version of Netflix.
For example if type www.netflix.com in your browser, it will automatically detect your IP as from Argentina and you will be taken to the Argentinian Netflix (see in the address bar https://www.netflix.com/?locale=es-AR). There you have a different (and possibly smaller) catalogue to pick from, depending on commercial agreements for each movie.

If you want to access Netflix US, for example, you have to mask your IP so that you are given a different IP (an US-based IP) and the site recognizes you as connected from the US. IP masking can be achieved by mean of softwares (VPNs) or online tools (such as add-on for your browser or websites as anonymouse.org). The service could be either free (and slow and with advertising) or for a fee (usually from $5/month upward).
Also, in order to register to Netflix US, you have to associate a US credit or debit card as a mean of payment.

Each local version of Netflix operates separately, so if you want to access to both Netflix Argentina and Netflix USA, you have to get 2 separate subscriptions, and you will have to mask your IP to access Netflix USA when you are not in USA (and in a similar way for Netflix Argentina if you are not in Argentina)

I am not sure about the selection of movies with English audio/subs on Netflix Argentina, I hope someone can report about it. I just have Netflix US.
Instead of rambling on and on, why don't you just say; use a proxy like Hola? You have to get two separate subscriptions?? No you don't, because a proxy negates that.
Our sub (1) is paid using an Arg card and we simply jump from one country to another using Hola or whatever.

Instead of rambling on and on, why don't you just say; use a proxy like Hola? You have to get two separate subscriptions?? No you don't, because a proxy negates that.
Our sub (1) is paid using an Arg card and we simply jump from one country to another using Hola or whatever.

Sorry, but I didn't know Hola. It sounds cool. I have just installed it on Chrome.
Also, if I could pay with one credit card it would be awesome, since I don't have an Argie CC.

Well it's going to be preferable to use a non Arg card anyway isn't it?
Because of the retention tax, correct me if I'm wrong.
I think we're pay USD8.99 for Netflix and up to two PC's can access it at any one time.

Back