What Are You Watching On Netflix? Was It Any Good?

Jericho and I still don't know what's going on.
It's pretty lightweight at the moment. Just hoping it hots up a bit.

not on netflix-
but I have been watching a lot of gritty european cop shows lately, much less corny that US shows.
Braquo, from france
Commorah, mentioned above, from Italy, the series, is pretty great.
Spirals, from france

recently I have been watching The Last Panthers, a french series about a gang of Serbian diamond thieves being tracked by an english insurance investigator- its great.

Watched the first episode of Badlands- I can see how it will get hackneyed and corny fast- but its not terrible. Much of it shot in the same locations as the first True Detective.

Man in the High Castle is ok- wish it was better, its getting formulaic quickly- but it was mostly shot near where I live, pretending Washington State is colorado or San francisco.

I just stream this stuff online, its easy to find it.

White Collar.

FBI springs a forger / con man from prison, to get his help in solving white collar crimes. Series ran for 6 seasons, ending last year. Quite entertaining.

Jericho is picking up a little, but it's still a bit too soapy for my taste.
Need a bit more crash bang in my apocalypse!
The Last Ship was good. Downloaded from kat.

Jericho is picking up a little, but it's still a bit too soapy for my taste.
Need a bit more crash bang in my apocalypse!
The Last Ship was good. Downloaded from kat.

I initially liked the idea of Jericho but it never went anywhere.

"Master of none" was pretty funny. Hip, gen X type cool comedy, but only a few episodes.

Coming out next week. Trailer looks promising and I read a good review about it, just need to force myself not to look up the story this series is based on...

Back